[COMPLETE]SOLO - Antología: Los mejores cuentos de los mejores autores españoles contemporáneos - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Yeah Sonia, we are not in a rush... :D

I agree about delete the last two section, it seems very difficult to find who they were!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: December 10th, 2018, 1:52 am I agree about delete the last two section, it seems very difficult to find who they were!!
ok, I delete them. Probably a good choice, better safe than sorry ;)

Sonia
gabrielledosuarez

Post by gabrielledosuarez »

Hi there,
section 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ok.
I could not find a mistake. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: December 11th, 2018, 3:22 pm Hi there,
section 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ok.
I could not find a mistake. :clap: :clap: :clap:
super, thank you. I see you did not change the status in the Magic Window. Do you have trouble accessing it ? You may have to reset your password to get in. Let me know if you need help.

Also, another question: do you check the technical settings of the files with the programme Checker ? Just asking, because if you don't then I will have to do it. I prefer to know if there is an error in the settings before I start the archiving process. :?

Sonia
gabrielledosuarez

Sorry guys, I´m a little bit clumsy with this technology.
Let´s see.
Chapter 08. 09:20
Chapter 15. 04:10

Thanks.
gabrielledosuarez

Sorry I forgot it. I dont check the files with the program Checker. I dont know what this is. I listen to the files and I point out when there is a mistake. That´s everything I do. I didnt know I had to do anyting else. Sorry.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: January 10th, 2019, 10:37 amSorry I forgot it. I dont check the files with the program Checker. I dont know what this is. I listen to the files and I point out when there is a mistake. That´s everything I do. I didnt know I had to do anyting else. Sorry.
The Checker is checking the technical settings, where the bitrate and sample rate and volume etc are correct for each file. But that's ok, thanks for letting me know. I can check the technical side for you, if you check the text. :) I will download all the files tomorrow morning and check them.

I see you managed to enter the Magic Window now :)

Concerning your PL notes, you wrote:
Chapter 08. 09:20
Chapter 15. 04:10
does this mean that at this time there is an error ? Just as a suggestion: to make it easier for the Reader, it would be helpful if you could also note down what exactly is wrong, for example a stumble, or a textual error or a loud noise.

Here for example you can see some PL notes that I was giving a few days ago, notice that I write the time and the sentence and the error which needs to be corrected: viewtopic.php?p=1540183#p1540183

Not saying that you need to do it exactly like me, but it's clearer if you say the error at least. ;)

Thanks for the good work so far. You're doing great.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I checked every file for technical errors and all passed the Checker test. :thumbs: So on that account, there are no problems.

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Chapter 8 and 15 uploaded again, with the new duration and problems fixed. Thanks fellas!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Our DPL has contact me recently. He has been extremely busy due to new family issues :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but he remarks his will to revise the last short tales of this proyect and finish it for good, now that the circumstances seems to be going a little softer :P and also he has ended the others DPL works he was carrying out.

Just let you know Sonia :wink: The end of this proyect is closer :thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

happy to hear that Epachuko :) especially for you, since you are probably eagerly awaiting the upload of this little gem. :9:

Thanks for the update !

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko and Gabrielle....we currently have this March clean-up challenge, to finish books that are almost finished. (see details here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74054 ) I think this one would count towards the catagory. To help Gabrielle in the PL jobs, I will put it on the list to ask for volunteers, and I will also PL some sections myself.

Let's try to archive this project in March :9:

Sonia
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I was going to proof-listen while looking at the text, but I cannot view it: "Esta obra es de acceso restringido. Puede acceder a ella en las instalaciones de la BNE. / Restricted access to this document. It is available only at BNE facilities."

Could it be downloaded by someone who has access, and shared another way?
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

indeed, now the link doesn't work for me either. I remember it worked the first day when I set up the project. :shock:

Epachuko, could you somehow give us a link to the downloaded PDF, please ? We probably should insert that one as reference then as well.

Thanks

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Oh my god!!

I search again the book on the BNE and I found these two links: http://bdh-rd.bne.es/viewer.vm?id=0000193099&page=1

And also this one: http://bdh.bne.es/bnesearch/CompleteSearch.do;jsessionid=B5DE44F7D18C68F8998FBEDA82F17712?languageView=es&field=todos&text=los+mejores+cuentos&showYearItems=&exact=on&textH=&advanced=false&completeText=&pageSize=1&pageSizeAbrv=30&pageNumber=4

I hope they would be OK... anyway I also have the PDF file but I do not know how to attach it in the forum or a private message. I hope it doesnt mean to lose the proyect!! :shock: :(
Grabaciones de Epachuko