[COMPLETE]SOLO - Antología: Los mejores cuentos de los mejores autores españoles contemporáneos - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Ok Sonia, thank you for your notes and corrections, and for the "extra work and efforts" that comes with these author´s issues :roll: :roll:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Upload sections 3, and I also correct the name of the previous files, so the author name would be "various" :thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ah, excellent, thank you :)

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Three more short tales added to the proyect, number 4, 5 and 6 :)
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Tres cuentos más añadimos :)
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I see that three sections are PL ok in the MW. How did this happen, who PLed them ? If it was Gabrielle, could you please always make a note here when you do some PLing, so we know what's up ?

Thank you
Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Indeed, Gabriel was, he told me he was having problems to enter with his librivox aacount as "gabrielledosuarez" so, he write to me by email, I will let him know so he could do the proper procedure, or maybe make a new librivox profile.

Thanks Sonia!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: December 1st, 2018, 8:00 am Indeed, Gabriel was, he told me he was having problems to enter with his librivox aacount as "gabrielledosuarez" so, he write to me by email, I will let him know so he could do the proper procedure, or maybe make a new librivox profile.
oh ok, then all is well. What is his access problem ? Just a forgotten password ? Because there is no need to do a new account for that, it's best to keep your old account, so that all the works are still linked to the same person.

I think he can get a new password, I can ask one of the other admins. Please, if you are in contact with him, ask him to tell us his exact problem for logging in, and we can try to fix it.

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Great!! I will do so!!! :thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

From sections 10 to sections 15 on a row...

By the way Sonia, You think would be best if in the Magic Window we move the sections "Cuento blanco" and "La ruina de Perico" at the end of the list, to positions 29 and 30 ? Just in case we finally could not find references of these two authors. In that way every short tale will have the correct section number in the proyect no matter if we include these two short stories in the proyect (which make 30 sections) or we do not (would make 28 stories).

Thank you very much indeed!!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: December 2nd, 2018, 11:25 amBy the way Sonia, You think would be best if in the Magic Window we move the sections "Cuento blanco" and "La ruina de Perico" at the end of the list, to positions 29 and 30 ? Just in case we finally could not find references of these two authors. In that way every short tale will have the correct section number in the proyect no matter if we include these two short stories in the proyect (which make 30 sections) or we do not (would make 28 stories).
yes you could probably do that. Do you know how to drag the sections down ? Just drag with your mouse until you get to the right spot, then let go.

So you didn't find anything about those authors yet ?

If you don't manage, I can do it :)

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

No clue found about those authors...

Sections alreade move, Thanks Sonia!! :mrgreen:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Five more chapters for the proyect!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Ya están todos los cuentos subidos!!

Cuando se reanude el DPL a la revisión veremos si hay que hacer más cambios :wink:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Bravo, Epachuko :clap: now we only need to PL them all. This will take some time though, I hope you are patient ;)

so the last two sections can be deleted ?

Sonia