(COMPLETE) Ephesians (WNT) - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

(SOLO) Ephesians (WNT) by Richard Francis Weymouth (1822 - 1902). Translated by Richard Francis Weymouth (1822 - 1902)

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/bible-wnt-nt-10-ephesians-by-weymouth-new-testament/
"Get along with each other, and be a loving, faithful community! Be pure in your life and conduct your relationships with others in a holy, not profane manner! Respect your diverse spiritual gifts, and know that you are a strong Body, connected by Christ! Wear the Armor of God and prepare for a spiritual battle with all those nasty forces that will try to dissuade you from following Jesus!" This, as crude as it sounds, could be a more modern English way of summarizing Paul's message to the Christian fellowship in Ephesus. The Apostle to the Gentiles (those outside of the people of Israel) tells us about that God-given role, and gives practical teachings about personal and relationship conduct. ( Mark Penfold)
  • Text source (only read from this text!): https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/8837
  • Type of proof-listening required (Note: please read the PL FAQ): standard

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).
    Please don't download or listen to files belonging to projects in process (unless you are the BC or PL). Our servers are not set up to handle the greater volume of traffic. Please wait until the project has been completed. Thanks!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
  • The reader will record the following at the beginning and end of each file:
    No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!
    START of recording (Intro):
    • [Paul's Letter to the Ephesians, from the New Testament in Modern Speech, translated by Richard Francis Weymouth. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"[/i]
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by Mark Penfold."
    • Say:
      "Chapter XX."

For the second and all subsequent sections, you may optionally use the shortened form of this intro disclaimer:
    • "Chapter [number] of (SOLO) Ephesians (WNT) by Richard Francis Weymouth. Translated by Richard Francis Weymouth (1822 - 1902) This LibriVox recording is in the Public Domain."
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
    • Only if applicable, say:
      "[Chapter title]"
    END of recording:
    • At the end of the section, say:
      "The end of Paul's Letter to the Ephesians, from the New Testament in Modern Speech, translated by Richard Francis Weymouth."
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by Mark Penfold."
    • At the end of the book, say (in addition):
      "End of Ephesians, by Richard Francis Weymouth. Translated by Richard Francis Weymouth (1822 - 1902)"

There should be ~5 seconds silence at the end of the recording.
  • Example filename ephesians_1_weymouth_128kb.mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is the section number (e.g. ephesians_1_weymouth_128kb.mp3)

Transfer of files (completed recordings)
    Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file. Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
    • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader Image
      (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
    • You'll need to select the MC, which for this project is: TriciaG
    • When your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread.
    • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.

Any questions?
    Please post below
Last edited by markpenfold on June 25th, 2018, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

O.K. Put me down for this one, too. It has about 3700 words so I can see why you are doing it in one section. I will just make it part of my daily Bible reading.

Lomond
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

lomond wrote: June 14th, 2018, 11:48 pm Greetings -

O.K. Put me down for this one, too. It has about 3700 words so I can see why you are doing it in one section. I will just make it part of my daily Bible reading.

Lomond
Awesome!! Thank you!! Great to have you on another project!! :mrgreen:
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This is set up. :)

And moved to Going Solo
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

TriciaG wrote: June 15th, 2018, 1:45 pm This is set up. :)

And moved to Going Solo
Thank you, Tricia, for MCing THIS one, too!!! :mrgreen:
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

Okay, Ephesians is finished!:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/ephesians_1_weymouth.mp3

Run time: 23:19
File size: 21.3 MB

Thank you, Tricia and Lomond, once more, for your assistance!!! :mrgreen:
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa
lomond

Post by lomond »

markpenfold wrote: June 25th, 2018, 11:24 am Okay, Ephesians is finished!:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/ephesians_1_weymouth.mp3

Run time: 23:19
File size: 21.3 MB

Thank you, Tricia and Lomond, once more, for your assistance!!! :mrgreen:
Greetings -

Will work on it Tuesday afternoon.

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

lomond wrote: June 25th, 2018, 11:43 pm
Greetings -

Lomond
Greetings -

O. K. It is Thursday morning and not Tuesday afternoon, but you know how time and good intentions are. :-)

Ephesians is PL OK.

I plan on having some long talks with Paul when I meet him. There are a "few" things...

What next, Mark?

Lomond
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/bible-wnt-nt-10-ephesians-by-weymouth-new-testament/
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

lomond wrote: June 28th, 2018, 7:20 am
Greetings -

Lomond
Greetings -

O. K. It is Thursday morning and not Tuesday afternoon, but you know how time and good intentions are. :-)

Ephesians is PL OK.

I plan on having some long talks with Paul when I meet him. There are a "few" things...

What next, Mark?

Lomond
Paul would've been a fascinating man to sit at a meal with! I hope your "conversation" is fruitful!
:mrgreen:

Next up is Philippians and Colossians. I wonder if if I should make both letters one projects, or two separate ones....decisions, decisions!
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

markpenfold wrote: June 28th, 2018, 7:23 pm
lomond wrote: June 28th, 2018, 7:20 am
Greetings -

Lomond
Greetings -

Ephesians is PL OK.

What next, Mark?

Lomond
Paul would've been a fascinating man to sit at a meal with!!
:mrgreen:

Next up is Philippians and Colossians. I wonder if if I should make both letters one project, or two separate ones....decisions, decisions!
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa