Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 19 is PL OK!
Chapter 20 is PL OK!
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 21 is PL OK!
Chapter 22 is PL OK!

You might pay attention to the length of the intro silence. I think LV is looking for between a half second and a second of silence and yours have been running a bit short of that.

Otherwise everything is fine. Except, of course, for Tom not paying attention to his job. If the bandits have half a brain they'll be on the radio in short order.
Tom Penn
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

I know , right? You’d think an old hand like Tom would have better sense! I will certainly take better care to leave at least half a second!

Thanks!
Chris
May those who love us, love us...and for those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts...but if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping! -Scottish prayer
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 23 is PL OK!
Chapter 24 is PL OK!
Chapter 25 is PL OK!

Well done. Thank you.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 26 is PL OK!

Chapter 27: I have one item for your consideration:
09:37 I heard "fusidial" and expected "fusillade".
Tom Penn
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

Oh my goodness! What on earth is a Fusadial? It sounds like some sort of Pokemon! :oops:
I have corrected my flub up and re-uploaded the file! That should hopefully take care of it! Thanks Tom!!

Chris
May those who love us, love us...and for those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts...but if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping! -Scottish prayer
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 27 is PL OK!
Chapter 28 is PL OK!
Chapter 29 is PL OK!

Well done! I especially like your version of the women's voices. I know it can be a bit tricky.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 30 is PL OK!
Chapter 31 is PL OK!
Chapter 32 is PL OK!

And with that we are complete. Very well done! :clap: :clap:
If you find yourself in need of a DPL on your next solo, let me know. I'll be happy to do it.

Lynne: over to you. Thank you both!
Tom Penn
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

Thank you Tom! I will definitely let you know! Thank you so much for all your help! That was really fun! I was thinking of going on to the next Radio Boys book, because now I want to know what trouble they get into in San Fran! Thank you so much as well Lynne for setting all this up and getting it finished with me! You are the best!
:D :D :D :D :D

Chris
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Working on it now.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-radioboys-on-the-mexican-border-by-gerald-breckenridge/

Congratulations on the completion of your first solo! It is now in the catalog and awaiting cover art. Some readers like to provide their own, but I don't have anything to do with that, so can't offer guidance. Most people just wait... there is a team of cover art people, some of whom don't read for LV at all, others who like to diversify their talents. Their goal is to get covers completed within 2 weeks, but mostly they take 2-3 days.