Complete The RadioBoys on the Mexican Border by Gerald Breckenridge - LT

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

I edited it anyway...lol It was kinda bugging me that I had done that and your post was simply confirmation that I shouldn't be lazy when it comes to the wording! Thanks Tom! I put in the new link with the corrected upload. :thumbs:

Chris
May those who love us, love us...and for those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts...but if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping! -Scottish prayer
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

My opinion is that there will be other dialog later that will cement the relationship the author intended and so it doesn't matter here. I probably wouldn't have brought it up if I had thought it through. But this is a good time for you to tell me if you want that sort of detail in my PL reports. Almost no one does, and I tell people who PL for me that I'm only interested in diversions that substantially change the meaning of the text.

Edit: Our posts were almost simultaneous, so I didn't see that you had already fixed it. Thank you.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 2 is PL OK! Again!

I'm quite enjoying the voices you are using for the various characters. Thank you!
Tom Penn
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

I'm really not picky and pretty easy going, so I'll take any suggestions you'd like to give me if you think they'll help the story! Thank you about the voices! I hope they are ok!

Chris
May those who love us, love us...and for those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts...but if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping! -Scottish prayer
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 3 is PL OK!

Nicely done.

FYI, I am going to disappear for about 2 weeks. You are welcome to continue recording and posting additional chapters, I just won't be able to PL them until July.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

OK, I'm back. I will start in on my PL duties in the next day or two as I get caught up. Thank you for your patience. I'm looking forward to hearing the installments you have completed.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Section 04 PL OK!
Section 06 PL OK!
Section 07 PL OK!
Section 08 PL OK!
Section 09 PL OK!
Section 10 PL OK!

Excellent reading! :clap:

Section 05:1 item for your attention:
05:03 I heard "ivory-covered church" and expected "ivy-covered church". Rather a different mental image.
Tom Penn
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

Oh my goodness! lol That does indeed give a different mental image. Sheesh, how many elephants would have perished to make an ivory covered church?? I have corrected it and the corrected link should now be in the MW!

thanks!!

Chris
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Section 05 is PL OK!

Flawless patch! Thank you.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

chapter 11 is PL OK!
chapter 12 is PL OK!
chapter 13 is PL OK!

This story reminds me a lot of the Hardy Boys series. You are reading it beautifully.
Tom Penn
hugachris

Post by hugachris »

yes! It reminds me of the Hardy Boys too! I think that is partially what drew me to it! And thank you very much!!

Chris
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 14 is PL OK!
Chapter 15 is PL OK!

Well done. Thank you.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 16 is PL OK!

Thank you! I'm sorely tempted to read ahead but am restraining myself.
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 17 is PL OK!

Getting tense!
Tom Penn
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Chapter 18 is PL OK!
Tom Penn