COMPLETE The Texan Scouts by Joseph Altsheler-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Edmonds wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 8:51 am
aniroo wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 7:01 am Just a bit too LOUD. De-amplify by -1 that would fix it.
Done, here she is: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/texanscouts_07_altsheler_128kb.mp3
Ssection 7 PL A OK :thumbs:

aniroo
aniroo :wink:
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

ALL RIGHT
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

I'm trying to get you chapter 8, but I was sick this last week, and my voice isn't working right. I will try to get you a chapter by the end of this week.

EDIT: I also have to dig 15 post holes, pound 20 t-posts, and string electric fence. Also, I might be having my first baseball practice later this week.
Last edited by Edmonds on May 7th, 2018, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Ok.. no hurry. Get better soon. :shock:
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

It may be late, but by jove, it's finally time for chapter 8: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/texanscouts_08_altsheler_128kb.mp3

:9:
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Edmonds wrote: May 14th, 2018, 8:50 pm It may be late, but by jove, it's finally time for chapter 8: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/texanscouts_08_altsheler_128kb.mp3

:9:

Section 8 PL OK. :thumbs:

Keep up the good work ! :clap:
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Section #9 PL OK :clap: :clap:

brilliant as usual.

aniroo
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

Here is chapter 10: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/texanscouts_10_altsheler_128kb.mp3

Getting closer to the actual battle!
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

CAn't wait to hear it. Can you slip it into the MW for me, please.

Thanks, I should be able to get to it tomorrow. Last day of school for the kiddos. Just half a day !!!!!

aniroo
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

aniroo wrote: May 23rd, 2018, 8:30 pm CAn't wait to hear it. Can you slip it into the MW for me, please.

Thanks, I should be able to get to it tomorrow. Last day of school for the kiddos. Just half a day !!!!!

aniroo
Whoops! She is in the MW as we speak.
Are you excited for school to be out? I'm homeschooled (lucky me!) so my school ended about a week ago, right after we finished my last lesson of trig/pre-calc.
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

I'm very excited for school to be out, even more that the students.

aniroo
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Edmonds wrote: May 23rd, 2018, 8:47 pm
aniroo wrote: May 23rd, 2018, 8:30 pm CAn't wait to hear it. Can you slip it into the MW for me, please.

aniroo
Whoops! She is in the MW as we speak.
Are you excited for school to be out? I'm homeschooled (lucky me!) so my school ended about a week ago, right after we finished my last lesson of trig/pre-calc.
Section #10 PL OK. The battle must be soon !
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

The battle must be soon!
I can feel it in me bones....
Edmonds

Post by Edmonds »

UPDATE

Wow, I haven't been here in what, 2 weeks now? My, my, my, I do apologize for my absence. Just so you know, I am trying to produce chapter 11, but as you know, baseball season here has started so it probably will not get done this week. I have three games this week (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) as well as a tournament this weekend. Also, my birthday is this Thursday, I'm turning the big one-seven, and we have planned to hang out with some of my friends after the game on that day. Just a busy life here on the farm.

I have not forgotten you or The Texan Star, I just have an exceedingly busy life at the moment. Summer is not conducive to recording audiobooks.

John