COMPLETE SOLO Mountain Interval by Robert Frost-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Absolutely! I'm sorry I haven't posted any new files recently, but I really will do so soon. Thank you!
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." (Mark Twain)
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Got mixed up! Uploaded section 23: "Brown's Descent" (I accidentally skipped 21 and 22).
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." (Mark Twain)
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Uploaded section 27: "Snow".

It wasn't a mistake this time! I had some spare time and decided to tackle the long one.
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Thank you!
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hey misterlukey, it's been a little while since you last posted here. I was just wondering if there was going to be some activity for this project?

Thank you
Elijah.
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

I hope so! I may get to record a section or 2 this weekend.
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Uploaded section 21: "The Exposed Nest"
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Thanks for lighting a fire under me! I really needed the motivation. Uploaded section 22: "Out, Out--"
misterlukey

Post by misterlukey »

Uploaded section 24: "The Gum-Gatherer"
Uploaded section 25: "The Line-Gang"