[COMPLETE] Manon Lescaut / Abbé Prévost - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
gpng
Posts: 256
Joined: March 21st, 2016, 5:35 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Post by gpng » December 5th, 2017, 8:47 pm

La sección 7 está PL OK :clap:

mongope
Posts: 936
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:37 am
Contact:

Post by mongope » December 7th, 2017, 6:26 am

Gracias, Gloria! Subo la sección 8 :)
Mongope

gpng
Posts: 256
Joined: March 21st, 2016, 5:35 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Post by gpng » December 8th, 2017, 9:28 am

mongope wrote:Gracias, Gloria! Subo la sección 8 :)

¡Montse hola!! muy bien la sección 8 :clap:

gpng
Posts: 256
Joined: March 21st, 2016, 5:35 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Post by gpng » December 10th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Montse, la sección 9 está PL OK :clap:

gpng
Posts: 256
Joined: March 21st, 2016, 5:35 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Post by gpng » December 11th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Hola Montse, todo muy bien en la sección 10, lo único es: “adiós, padre bárbaro y desnaturalizado” página del libro 192, minutos 29:57 a 29:59 y 30:00 a 30:02

¡Hasta pronto!

mongope
Posts: 936
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:37 am
Contact:

Post by mongope » December 12th, 2017, 12:06 pm

Subo la 11. Y la 10 corregida!! Gracias, Gloria.
Casi acabamos. :D
Mongope

gpng
Posts: 256
Joined: March 21st, 2016, 5:35 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Post by gpng » December 13th, 2017, 4:18 pm

mongope wrote:Subo la 11. Y la 10 corregida!! Gracias, Gloria.
Casi acabamos. :D

Listo Montse, muy bien las secciones 10 y 11 :clap: :clap:

mongope
Posts: 936
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:37 am
Contact:

Post by mongope » December 15th, 2017, 9:59 am

Listo!!! Se acabó. Subida la última sección de este drama adorable.
Muchas gracias, Gloria, por tu inestimable colaboración!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Mongope

gpng
Posts: 256
Joined: March 21st, 2016, 5:35 pm
Location: Cali, Colombia

Post by gpng » December 15th, 2017, 9:59 pm

mongope wrote:Listo!!! Se acabó. Subida la última sección de este drama adorable.
Muchas gracias, Gloria, por tu inestimable colaboración!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Montse, la sección 12 está PL OK :clap:

¡Vamos por David Copperfield!! :D :thumbs:

mongope
Posts: 936
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:37 am
Contact:

Post by mongope » December 16th, 2017, 1:37 am

gpng wrote:
mongope wrote:Listo!!! Se acabó. Subida la última sección de este drama adorable.
Muchas gracias, Gloria, por tu inestimable colaboración!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Montse, la sección 12 está PL OK :clap:

¡Vamos por David Copperfield!! :D :thumbs:
Vamos, Gloria!! :thumbs:
Mongope

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38090
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » December 16th, 2017, 9:01 am

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/manon-lescaut-y-el- ... e-prevost/
Fiction, partly about jail atrocities: It Is Never too Late
Watergate Report, volume 3: Here
E E Cummings' time in French prison: The Enormous Room

mongope
Posts: 936
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 9:37 am
Contact:

Post by mongope » December 16th, 2017, 11:32 am

TriciaG wrote:This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/manon-lescaut-y-el- ... e-prevost/
Muchas gracias Tricia!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :wink:
Mongope

Post Reply