Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 10:33 am

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post Posted:: October 3rd, 2017, 10:38 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

RepublicOfVermont wrote:
Unrelated to Pagan Passions, however I happened across an mp3 zip file on archive.org with a missing first chapter (a book in the Conan series @ https://archive.org/details/conanshadowsinmoonlight_pc_librivox
screenshot here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-BYvipVABrNTzZ6TzMwSG84RzQ ).

oHHH. You got my hopes up for a minute there until I read the title. I love the writing of Howard because it reads so effortlessly and every adverb is packed with story...and usually blood or hormones. yeah, I recorded that some time ago. You say it is missing the first chapter? that is not good so i will check out the LV site to see if this is the case. EDIT: how did you like my review; classy, no?

If you do come across anything by him that I may hve missed, PLEASE let me know. :D

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Post Posted:: October 3rd, 2017, 7:11 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Chapters 3 and 4 are in the MW. Our hero proves himself again ... and again. He is making great sacrifices for the cause. :roll:

Post Posted:: October 4th, 2017, 9:38 am 

Location: Utopia:β1.5, δimension:ψ-accessible only, μultiverse:9
Ooooh 3 chapters! Nice. :clap: Give me until ~16:00 EST.

Edit:
Quote:
oHHH. You got my hopes up for a minute there until I read the title. I love the writing of Howard because it reads so effortlessly and every adverb is packed with story...and usually blood or hormones. yeah, I recorded that some time ago. You say it is missing the first chapter? that is not good so i will check out the LV site to see if this is the case. EDIT: how did you like my review; classy, no?

If you do come across anything by him that I may hve missed, PLEASE let me know. :D

Will do! I’ll assume this includes those already-narrated by others in order that you may have some fun, regardless.

Post Posted:: October 4th, 2017, 4:16 pm 

Chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 all approved. This is cracking me up. There are some great one-liners and hillarious observations regarding humanity.

Post Posted:: October 4th, 2017, 8:56 pm 

Chapter 8 approved.

Post Posted:: October 5th, 2017, 8:31 pm 

Edit: I will simply add to this list to avoid excess postings.

Chapter 9 approved
    Chapter 10 approved

Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 7:06 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

OK! the remaining chapters are ready. You know, this story re ally took a twisted imagination and I liked it. :D
It made my beanie spin Image

Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 7:07 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

RepublicOfVermont wrote:
Edit: I will simply add to this list to avoid excess postings.

Chapter 9 approved
    Chapter 10 approved

How can you have excess postings?! Ca't get enough of thoseo things.

Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 7:25 pm 

hahahahaha! Yeah too true. Good timing too, I was hunting around for a good listen.

Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 8:14 pm 

Chapter 11 approved

Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 8:24 pm 

Chapter 12 will have to wait until I listen to everything another 2 or 3 times. Kidding...

Chapter 12 is approved.

Thank-you very much!!! It was a great pleasure. The public will eat this up. If not I'll have to crumble a few for PR. Though I can't see that happening...

Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 8:56 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Thank you for your amazingly weird and wonderful sense of humor .... and confidence and help. You know, all this talk about Utopis and distopia has me thinking about reading Moore's original book. Hmmmmmmmm. :hmm: but it will have to wait until I read Shadows and that long novel..... first things first.

Post Posted:: October 7th, 2017, 8:37 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

This project can n ow be found in our catalog at http://librivox.org/pagan-passions-by-laurence-m-janifer/

Many thanks to my otherworldly DPL who lives in realms beyond our ken and is reputed to have more than 6 dimensions as well as a flip phone. :thumbs:

Post Posted:: October 7th, 2017, 9:17 am 

Quote:
This project can n ow be found in our catalog at http://librivox.org/pagan-passions-by-laurence-m-janifer/

Quote:
Many thanks to my otherworldly DPL who lives in realms beyond our ken and is reputed to have more than 6 dimensions as well as a flip phone. :thumbs:

First of all, yay! You're very many welcomes!
I don't let just anyone "see" me outside of the three dimensional prison that is referred to as "reality". Then again, not many can see me in my continual flux (or in between fluxes for that matter...) You're a rarity on this planet.

Regarding the matter of the phone, I've heard that as well, though there must be a rational explaination. Maybe its not a phone at all. Maybe I am the phone. Or maybe we're both just crazy. Or are "rational" and "crazy" one in the same?