COMPLETE Prodigal Daughters by Joseph Hocking-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Take your time, Miss Stav! There are lots of chapters left to go.

Here are chapters 8 and 9:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prodigaldaughters_08_hocking_128kb.mp3 - length is 21:41
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prodigaldaughters_09_hocking_128kb.mp3 - length is 26:12
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapters 1-4 are great.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

miss stav wrote:Chapters 1-4 are great.
Thank you, Stav. I am having fun reading this book. I hope you're enjoying listening!
Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Don't worry, I am on board. Things are hectic right now, but I will do my best to pl this weekend. I really love this book and your reading style.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Thank you, Stav. I am not a bit worried! There is no rush for you to get through the book. I understand how it can be hard sometimes to fit in all the things you want to do and need to do.
Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapters 507 are great.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapters 8-13 are great. And I think this is all.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Wow, thank you Stav! You sure got caught up fast. I am slowing down, unfortunately - I broke my arm and so some tasks are difficult and take me longer to do.
Kate Follis
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, I am sorry to hear about your arm. Hope you would feel better soon. I love this book. Even though I think I can guess the ending.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Just a quick update. I am on the mend and have started recording again, but editing is a little bit slower since my arm is still in a cast. I should have some more chapters ready soon.
Kate Follis
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thanks for the update K8. Glad to hear you are mending, even if there still is a bit of a way to go yet.
MaryAnn
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis