LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently November 20th, 2017, 12:14 pm

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post Posted:: September 26th, 2017, 9:56 am 

linny wrote:
This project makes me feel so guilty. If I can't make progress in the 2 weeks then I think I should open it as a group project. :(

Awww, don't feel guilty Linny!

Sometimes these things just don't work the way we thought they might. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. With hurricanes and school, I'm surprised you have time at all! :)

If it does go to a group project, I'd ask to be dropped as DPL. My time/situation has changed a bit and I've thought abut dropping this project, but did not want to let you down.

Nemo

Post Posted:: November 16th, 2017, 10:38 am 

Ok, Nemo. I finally have a plan. I'm 9 chapters of editing away from being done with a much too big commitment on Huckleberry Finn. My DPL list has been dwindling and I haven't taken on any new projects. Starting the beginning of December I will be able to focus on this. Having you DPL would be great but I completely understand if you can't.

Oh, and thank you for your kindness but I do feel guilty. No way around it. I have dyslexia so it's not often I get the courage to take on a reading project. It takes so terribly long to get through a project with all the errors I make along the way. I don't know if I lost courage or if life really did get out of control. Either way, I'm back with a plan. :thumbs:

Have a great Thanksgiving! :D

My DPL list

Post Posted:: November 16th, 2017, 10:50 am 

linny wrote:
Ok, Nemo. I finally have a plan. I'm 9 chapters of editing away from being done with a much too big commitment on Huckleberry Finn. My DPL list has been dwindling and I haven't taken on any new projects. Starting the beginning of December I will be able to focus on this. Having you DPL would be great but I completely understand if you can't.

Oh, and thank you for your kindness but I do feel guilty. No way around it. I have dyslexia so it's not often I get the courage to take on a reading project. It takes so terribly long to get through a project with all the errors I make along the way. I don't know if I lost courage or if life really did get out of control. Either way, I'm back with a plan. :thumbs:

Have a great Thanksgiving! :D

Awesome Linny!

I look forward to listening to your melodious readings in December!!

You have a great Holiday also, and enjoy time off from school!

Nemo

Post Posted:: November 16th, 2017, 11:15 am 

Excellent! Thank you.

My DPL list