COMPLETE The Mysteries of Paris by Eugene Sue Vol 2 -mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MamaGeek wrote:Hi Michele,

I have uploaded Sections 5 through 10 and entered the links in the MW hopefully the correct way. :):) Let me know please.

Thanks! Celine
Hi Celine
Yes perfect they are all correctly placed.
The next step is to the right of where you have placed the link to listen there is another column that says assigned if you click on that it will come up with a list of choices so you can choose 'ready for PL' this is another way to see if sections are ready for PL as it changes the colour of the wording.
I have done these for you so its for the next set you load up thanks
Will PL over the weekend as have a busy couple of days at work this week.
Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Yayy thanks!!! :)
Don't work TOO hard!!!
Celine
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Hello!

Just uploaded sections 11 thru 14 to MW. :)
Celine
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MamaGeek wrote:Hello!

Just uploaded sections 11 thru 14 to MW. :)
thanks I will PL them this week
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Just entered links for sections 15-18.

There's no doubt the author never intended this for audio...sentences are never ending!!!!!
Challenging but fun!!! :):):)

Cheers!
Celine
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MamaGeek wrote:Just entered links for sections 15-18.

There's no doubt the author never intended this for audio...sentences are never ending!!!!!
Challenging but fun!!! :):):)

Cheers!
Great thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

All files so far are PL OK thanks
Michele
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Terrific! Thanks.
Celine
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Hi Michele,

I just posted the last 5 sections of this book!!!! It's done except for any fixes you might need. :):)

I was curious to know where Mysteries of Paris Volume 3 went. Thought I saw it as a book to record last week...am thinking about perhaps going solo with it if someone wants to handle it...not sure. :)
Celine
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

MamaGeek wrote:I was curious to know where Mysteries of Paris Volume 3 went. Thought I saw it as a book to record last week...am thinking about perhaps going solo with it if someone wants to handle it...not sure. :)
I've checked behind the scenes and I don't see anything set up in the catalog for volume 3 . . . so not sure where you saw it or where it went, but looks like uncharted territory if you want to strike out on the adventure.
MaryAnn
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Thanks for checking Mary Ann. I can't remember where I saw it but no matter. I'll stick to the books looking for readers for now. :)
Celine
Celine
wib66

Post by wib66 »

My apologies for the delay but my mother in law is very poorly so been visiting a lot. The last few sections are now PL OK and thank you for all your work on this.

ETA: Just realised this one is now good to go to the catalogue. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Michele
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Thank you for being my DPL Michele. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I hope there are better days ahead for both her and you.

Take care!!

Celine
PS: Am thinking of taking on Volume 4 when I finish 3 of which I am nearing the end. :):):) I'm hooked!
Celine