[complete] Betty Baird by Anna Hamlin Weikel-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

Oh, I was wondering if that would be OK to say that she was my great-great aunt, or, as they say on Ancestry.com, my second great aunt. I'll try to figure out how to say it smoothly.

Even if the font isn't a true early-1900s font, the Times-Roman types of fonts look better to me than the script ones, but that's just my taste, so take that for what it's worth. Haha!
Holly

"I'll tell you right out, I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk." ~Kasper Gutman
HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

Chapter 18 ready for PL.
Holly

"I'll tell you right out, I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk." ~Kasper Gutman
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

18 PL OK.
HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

Chapter 19 ready for PL.
Holly

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

19 PL OK.
HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

Chapter 20 ready for PL.

And we're done! Thanks, Dave and Anne!

Tune in next time for Betty Baird's Ventures, where we find out if pickle-making is a good way to make some extra $$$.
Holly

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Sign me up then :D

I'll get it ready to catalogue once it is PLed but then I'm waiting while Archive is investigating something odd that is happening to recently catalogued projects - I'm hoping it won't be too long

Anne
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

20 PL OK. Finished!

Can't wait.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Collected - well done both.
I do find really interesting the difference between English boarding school stories and USA ones. :D

Anne
HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

:D
Holly

HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

I hope things get straightened out over at the Internet Archive. They posted duplicates of every chapter of this book, AND they posted the DRAFT version of my summary!

That'll teach me to never post a summary that I plan to improve later. How were they even able to do that since I fixed the summary long before I finished recording. I am mortified.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Holly

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I fixed the summary earlier - that was my fault, I used your project as a test to explainwhat was happening at Archive to them and didn't check the fine details
I've been negotiating - but in fact the Archive pages are theirs to display exactly as they want to , and we have to go along with it. We are just one minute part of their system , They made an improvement for everyone and we are "colateral damage"
Archive have always been very helpful and very willing to help us so we may be able to work around things.

It is only display really after all, All our files are still safely stored and that is what we want from them.

Anne
HollyJenson

Post by HollyJenson »

Yes, I know the files are safe. I kind of feel the display is important though.

I will channel my inner Betty Baird and hope for the best!
Holly

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »