COMPLETE The Holy Bible: The King James Version - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
marmenta
Posts: 515
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 12:52 am

Post by marmenta » July 16th, 2019, 5:46 pm

On section 10 @ 19:55 there is a dog barking.

EDIT: Scratch that. It's at 20:30
Last edited by marmenta on July 16th, 2019, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 16th, 2019, 8:26 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 11:55 am
I know that this offer will not help at present, but I will happily join in as PL once the reader reaches the Psalms and then the New Testament.

I hope this will not come as a disappointment but perhaps it could be seen as encouragement.
I guess there is no interest in this, which is certainly understandable. I wish you the best in your endeavor. It's a big, valuable job.

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 49133
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » July 17th, 2019, 5:49 am

KevinS wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 8:26 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 11:55 am
I know that this offer will not help at present, but I will happily join in as PL once the reader reaches the Psalms and then the New Testament.

I hope this will not come as a disappointment but perhaps it could be seen as encouragement.
I guess there is no interest in this, which is certainly understandable. I wish you the best in your endeavor. It's a big, valuable job.
There's interest, but there's no action to take since the Psalms are complete and the New Testament hasn't been uploaded yet. We'll definitely appreciate your help when the time comes!
Bulwer-Lytton novel: The Caxtons
Adventure/Travel: Across Mongolian Plains
Boring works 30-70 minutes long: Insomnia Collection 5
Adult dog stories: Best Dog Stories
Gospel of Matthew: Matthew, YLT

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 6:14 am

TriciaG wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:49 am
KevinS wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 8:26 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 11:55 am
I know that this offer will not help at present, but I will happily join in as PL once the reader reaches the Psalms and then the New Testament.

I hope this will not come as a disappointment but perhaps it could be seen as encouragement.
I guess there is no interest in this, which is certainly understandable. I wish you the best in your endeavor. It's a big, valuable job.
There's interest, but there's no action to take since the Psalms are complete and the New Testament hasn't been uploaded yet. We'll definitely appreciate your help when the time comes!
I didn't realize the Psalms were complete. And, of course, there is some time before the New Testament begins. If I'm still breathing, I'll pitch in to help!

marmenta
Posts: 515
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 12:52 am

Post by marmenta » July 18th, 2019, 2:37 pm

Here is Matthew Section 1 - 12.

91 Matthew Ch. 1 - 12 1:07:10 https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/bible_91_kjv_128kb.mp3
Michael

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 18th, 2019, 2:52 pm

marmenta wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 2:37 pm
Here is Matthew Section 1 - 12.

91 Matthew Ch. 1 - 12 1:07:10 https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/bible_91_kjv_128kb.mp3
I'll PL.

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 18th, 2019, 4:07 pm

marmenta wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 2:37 pm
Here is Matthew Section 1 - 12.

91 Matthew Ch. 1 - 12 1:07:10 https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/bible_91_kjv_128kb.mp3
Just two issues. There are repeats at about 4:05 and near 17:59.

All good otherwise so long as we are not going for word perfect.

marmenta
Posts: 515
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 12:52 am

Post by marmenta » July 18th, 2019, 8:42 pm

Awesome, Kevin. Glad you're on board!!!!!
Michael

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 18th, 2019, 9:26 pm

marmenta wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Awesome, Kevin. Glad you're on board!!!!!
I'll do what I can!

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 49133
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » July 25th, 2019, 1:32 pm

Section 74 PL OK!
Bulwer-Lytton novel: The Caxtons
Adventure/Travel: Across Mongolian Plains
Boring works 30-70 minutes long: Insomnia Collection 5
Adult dog stories: Best Dog Stories
Gospel of Matthew: Matthew, YLT

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 25th, 2019, 1:50 pm

TriciaG wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Section 74 PL OK!
TriciaG, how would you like me to help? I can PL whatever you direct.

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 49133
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » July 25th, 2019, 2:53 pm

Do what you like. I'm slowly making my way down the list, so I'll be on 75 next. If you want, you could take care of some of the shorter sections.
Bulwer-Lytton novel: The Caxtons
Adventure/Travel: Across Mongolian Plains
Boring works 30-70 minutes long: Insomnia Collection 5
Adult dog stories: Best Dog Stories
Gospel of Matthew: Matthew, YLT

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 25th, 2019, 3:08 pm

TriciaG wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Do what you like. I'm slowly making my way down the list, so I'll be on 75 next. If you want, you could take care of some of the shorter sections.
Will do.

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 25th, 2019, 3:44 pm

Sec. 90

There is a repeat around 10:45 "What have we asked..." or something near that.

KevinS
Posts: 10219
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 26th, 2019, 4:18 pm

Sec. 88 is PL OK!

Post Reply