[COMPLETE]A Holy Life the Beauty of Christianity, J Bunyan - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Alright! I hope to get a recording up sometime around Boxing Day. We are travelling for a wedding at the moment and finding a spell of quiet is largely impossible by the beachside. I'll be home soon, though, and then we can really get the ball rolling. We can post an ad after that. Thanks!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Section One is up! Running time is 23:24.

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/holylifethebeauty_00_bunyan_128kb.mp3

Another one should be up soon. Should I include a DPL request in my signature?

I also added titles to the MW. Are they alright?
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

Hi! Thanks for your patience -- I've been at work all day. Great job getting two files up so fast!

I've posted an ad for a PL'er in the Listeners Wanted forum: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=59234
Anyone interested will post here, in this thread. You can add an ad (ha) to your signature if you like, but it's not required.

The titles in the MW don't need the leading numbers; they'll be added automatically during cataloging, so you'd end up with 00 - 00 - Editor's Note. Otherwise they're just fine!
Laurie Anne
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Thank you! MW is updated.

Oh! I have a question. Many of LV's projects have some sort of album cover. How does one get an album cover? May I make one? How does that process work? Figured we might as well address this now since we are waiting around for a proof-listener.
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

You can definitely make your own cover! Instructions are in the CD covers thread here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785
We have a cover claiming system for recently cataloged books. There are a lot of people interested in making covers, so covers tend to get claimed soon after a book is cataloged. As a soloist, you can reserve your book's cover for yourself in advance; just post in that thread to pre-claim it (or I can do that for you). If you want to try out a cover before you make one for this book, check the list of projects without a cover (it's linked in that thread) and see if there's one you'd like to do.

Let me know if you have any questions! Covers are fun to make, though there are a few technical details to pay attention to. Just like recording. :)
Laurie Anne
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Thanks! I'll take a look at this and come back if I have questions.
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Is it alright for me to keep on posting recordings even though we don't have a proof-listener, or should I wait until we have one to post more?
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

Post away! No need to wait for a PL'er.
Laurie Anne
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Yay!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

I would like to help with PLing. I probably won't be able to do Word perfect PL full time. I could commit to full time DPL not word perfect, or part time word perfect. I'm about to start my college semester up again, but I could listen on my way in to college :D
~Kim
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Because of the difference in language style and the subject of the work, I would like to stick to word perfect as much as possible. Whatever you can do with that would be greatly appreciated. I'm in school, too, so I understand the time crunch! Thank you, Kim!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

I've entered you as DPL, Kim, thanks!
Laurie Anne
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Thanks so much, you two! :clap:
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Which text are you reading on? For some reason I'm not seeing it go with the three links I see posted..
~Kim