Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Bead Krazy Dawn

Post by Bead Krazy Dawn »

Thank You :!:
You can't talk yourself out of what you behaved yourself into. Stephen Covey
maxfarce

Post by maxfarce »

Chapters 21 & 22 are PL A-OK!

The link for 22 needs to be added, but you all know that.

If it helps, the only difference between the links is the number of the section, so if you copy the link you already have for 21, paste it on the magic window and change the 1 to a 2, it will work. I always copy the link for the first chapter I have done and then change the number as I paste it in each section.

Thing were a little dicey for Florence there fishing out that suspicious spy camera. Maybe Hugo is the Dark Lady. What's the point of the neon plane? What does Jeanne have to do with all this? Must be something important, or why call it "Gypsy Flight"?

Don 8-)
Bead Krazy Dawn

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/gypsyflight_23_snell.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/gypsyflight_24_snell.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/gypsyflight_25_snell.mp3

And here's the last three. These are young adult and meant for middle school aged girls so it's not a flashy, get the guy kind of ending. But, I adore these books. I was all about Nancy Drew type books back then.

Now you will see why it's Gypsy Flight. LOL

Thanks loads for listening. I appreciate the help with the link numbers too :!: :!:
maxfarce

Post by maxfarce »

Sections 23-25 are PL OK!! :clap: :clap:

Great Job! You are so easy to listen to.

I believe there are now legal penalties for industrial espionage, so Danby might not have the chance to be so beneficent nowadays. But I guess Snell's point was to encourage faith in humankind. Crystal ball: Hugo didn't learn any particular lesson except not to get caught next time. He went on to perpetrate scams and thefts in many new places. The Dark Woman didn't really feel anything except she dodged the bullet this time. She still resents that her people are struggling and the Americans are enjoying prosperity. It seems to me that Danby might have been even more benevolent if he had offered to cooperate with her manufacturers to put them on a sound footing. Heck, he could have expanded his operation and created some banana republics of his own. Rosemary will get caught up in the first efforts to unionize flight attendants, writing endless letters (remember those?) and organizing strikes. Florence will take some time off from PE and go to Florence, where she will establish a real reputation when she thwarts a theft at the Ufizzi museum. Petit Jeanne will tune up her dragonfly and start winning air races, leading to the first round the world flight by a little Gypsy girl. Madame can still be seen performing her card reading at county fairs around the country--maybe--she's not saying.

Don
Bead Krazy Dawn

LOL. The imagination you have cracked me up. I startled Petey when I laughed so loud. :lol:
maxfarce

Post by maxfarce »

You and Petey are easy to amuse. That's a good thing.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations, Dawn, on completion of this solo recording for LibriVox. This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed.

https://librivox.org/gypsy-flight-by-roy-j-snell/
Jo
Bead Krazy Dawn

Looks great. Thanks Jo for the help. Thanks much Don for listening. :clap: