[COMPLETE] The Ladies' Paradise by Emile Zola - phil

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
msfry

Post by msfry »

Good news all around. Oh, and hi Phil. Thanks for being patient and letting us go at our own pace. You're the bomb!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

msfry wrote:Good news all around. Oh, and hi Phil. Thanks for being patient and letting us go at our own pace. You're the bomb!
I am enjoying this careful and fun journey with no rush involved. :thumbs:
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw as DPL for this project. My circumstances have changed and I can no longer spare the time. It was interesting though - I look forward to listening to it once it is in the catalogue!
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Elizabby wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw as DPL for this project. My circumstances have changed and I can no longer spare the time. It was interesting though - I look forward to listening to it once it is in the catalogue!
Okay, thanks for letting us know.

I'll post for a new one when I get started again (this week is filled with weddings and birthday and whatnot, but I'll be back at recording next week!)
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
msfry

Post by msfry »

Kristin and Phil, I can DPL as well as edit. And now that the LV birthday push is over and my big solo is done, I have a lot more time. I will take this week to get the editing done on the files I have. And next week we can get back into the groove and focus on this project. I look forward to it.

Thanks Elizabeth, for participating. It was fun having you aboard. See you around the LV playground, I'm sure! :D
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

msfry wrote:Kristin and Phil, I can DPL as well as edit. And now that the LV birthday push is over and my big solo is done, I have a lot more time. I will take this week to get the editing done on the files I have. And next week we can get back into the groove and focus on this project. I look forward to it.
Agreed! This summer has been insane!
Kristin

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Phil has suffered tremendous loss in the Louisiana floods (sounds like he's lost his home...). I will take over as MC, but please continue to upload to Phil's folder.

Michele, I know you're affected, too... Can you continue or is there just too much Real Life going on?
Lynne
msfry

Post by msfry »

No, I'm fine, plus this project can coast for awhile anyway. Kristin, Phil and I are inching along as time permits with no plans to rush the project. Thanks for looking out for us.

We will continue to use Phil's folder and pray for his speedy return. I know he misses everybody.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

That's fine - no hurry at all. The MC's have divided Phil's projects among us so he has one less thing to be concerned about. When he comes back, he'll be able to reclaim any projects still in progress.
Pleased to hear you are surviving Mother Nature.
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Oh, I'm so sorry for him! I hope everyone is okay!
Kristin

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

He everyone. I am just checking on this project. How is it going? :D
msfry

Post by msfry »

Kristen and I are in touch and both on board, just bogged down for awhile clearing out other projects. The ball is in my court, I think, needing to edit the next few files. I am getting there.
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Well there certainly is no rush on this end. Y'all have fun now. :thumbs:
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

I'm still here! But I'm sick. Nothing serious, but it is taking it's toll energy wise. I have found a way to get well again, but it's taking some time. I'm hoping to be able to record again soon.
Kristin

msfry

Post by msfry »

Kristingj wrote:I'm still here! But I'm sick. Nothing serious, but it is taking it's toll energy wise. I have found a way to get well again, but it's taking some time. I'm hoping to be able to record again soon.
Thanks for letting us know. Hope to see this project back in gear soon. I am ready to edit!