[COMPLETE]Aces Up by Covington Clarke-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Just a hint for you when you are DPL ( or BC) - always refer to them by their section number :D . It's not going to happen here - but in group projects in can lead to confusion in peoples minds when the section number and chapter number differ and we finish up with someone reading the wrong bit

Anne
baileyspring

Post by baileyspring »

No problem Anne, I will make sure I use the section numbers in future to avoid any possible confusion.

Thanks

Tom
:D
“There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.” - P.G.Wodehouse
dread

Post by dread »

The range of literature is as wide as humanity. It touches every feeling, every hope, every craving of the human heart. -- David Jordan
baileyspring

Post by baileyspring »

Section 4 - PL OK

Tom
“There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.” - P.G.Wodehouse
dread

Post by dread »

The range of literature is as wide as humanity. It touches every feeling, every hope, every craving of the human heart. -- David Jordan
dread

Post by dread »

dread

Post by dread »

I have to take some time off because of a move. Will get back within 1 or 2 weeks. If this presents a problem that needs me to be replaced, I understand. Otherwise I will see (hear) all of you then.

-- Bill (dread), BC, soloist
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Not a problem Bill. hear from you later. We'll keep an eye on Astounding Stories

Anne
baileyspring

Post by baileyspring »

Section 5 - Chapter 2 Part B - PL OK.

Tom
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Thanks Tom, nice to be up to date for Bill's return :D
dread

Post by dread »

Originally I hoped to be back by August 21. It will take longer. I now plan to be back about mid-September. If this means replacing me, I understand. Otherwise I will see you about mid-September.

-- Bill
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

No problem Bill - see you then :D

Anne
dread

Post by dread »

I'm back. Just a few changes on my computer and Internet connection, and I'll be ready to go.

-- dread
dread

Post by dread »

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Would enjoy being dpl.
DaveC