с.357
17:36-17:39 "с ожесточением неослабным, неутомимым"
18:18 «по чину»

с.363 нет сноски и следующего
29:58-30:00 «Вы говорите по-французски, сударь?»
30:14-30:16 что французы с англичанами много воевали

PS Здорово Вы прочитали. :)

Post Posted:: March 20th, 2016, 2:39 pm 

Спасибо, Настя. Да, тексты отличаются, как объяснено, например, вот здесь: http://rvb.ru/turgenev/02comm/0143.htm . Исправления были сделаны в издание по авторским рукописям. Тексты 1883 года подвергались цензуре, которую Тургенев сам порицал...

Похоже, что камнем преткновения по-прежнему будет вопрос: является ли "Полное собрание сочинений и писем в 30 томах (2-е изд., испр. и доп. М.: Наука, 1978-)" источником, из которого мы можем читать для ЛибриВокс. Я придерживаюсь мнения, что, так как издание академическое (государственное), то есть сделанное на народные средства, оно находится в общественном достоянии, как и все другие академические издания Советского Союза. К сожалению, для уважаемых Администраторов ЛибриВокса это не является веским доводом, и, раз это было издано после 1922го, они не принимают его как законный текст.
----------- translation:
Thank you, Nastya. Yes, the texts do differ, as explained, for instance here: http://rvb.ru/turgenev/02comm/0143.htm . The changes were made based on the author's originals. The texts of 1883 had undergone censure, which Turgenev himself decried.

It seems that the stumbling block shall still be the question whether "Полное собрание сочинений и писем в 30 томах (2-е изд., испр. и доп. М.: Наука, 1978-)" is a valid source for LibriVox recordings. I maintain the opinion that since the publication is "academic" ("government-sourced"), that is funded by the people, it is in the Public Domain, like all other academic publications of the Soviet Union. Unfortunately, that argument does not have any weight with the reverend LibriVox Admins, and since it was published after 1922, the text is not acceptable.

I am at a loss. I have no time to continue trying to convince the Admins that we should be able to read from the source I used. But my loss doesn't count. The entire community is at a loss...

I am glad you liked the reading, Nastya. As far as I'm concerned we could still post it on Archive without LibriVox and give others the enjoyment they deserve. So what that LibriVox cannot appreciate the effort? it's not a good reason to let it go to waste...

Post Posted:: June 7th, 2016, 10:56 am 

Section 22 was quite sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway it is PLed OK! I'm sorry for the long PLing. I'll PL the last two sections tomorrow and you can post it on Archive after you take out LibriVox declaimer.

Post Posted:: June 8th, 2016, 11:05 am 

Section 25 PL OK.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8