[Tagalog] Noli Me Tangere ni José Rizal - rap

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

JoeD wrote:Very interesting, April! I read a more modern English translation of Noli Me Tangere that I bought in the National Bookstore in Makati City ... I cannot remember the translator off the top of my head.. an elderly Filipino woman... anyway the introductory essay was very critical of the Derbyshire translation which Availle recorded from. But as with all classic works of literature, the merit of their various translations will always be debated..!!
If Maria Locsin's version is what you're reading from... then you've picked the convenient version :) Her tagalog student edition of Noli have chapter summaries. :)
April Gonzales :D
blog

Marie Antoinette & the Downfall of Royalty

I will not be around the forums for quite a time but I'll log-in whenever there's time. Please PM me if you need to talk with me. Thanks!

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Dr. JR's dedication now up in the MW :)
I hope someone comes along to PL this...
blog

I will not be around the forums for quite a time but I'll log-in whenever there's time. Please PM me if you need to talk with me. Thanks!

Animo La Salle!
RosaleeLuAnn

Post by RosaleeLuAnn »

If you can forgive my slowness, I can PL this for you :D. After spending 16 months in Laguna, several of which were very near Rizals birthplace in Calamba, I've become rather curious about Rizals novels.
"I knew I'd be in this story somewhere." [size=84]From[i] The King of Attolia[/i], by Megan Whalen Turner[/size]
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

RosaleeLuAnn wrote:If you can forgive my slowness, I can PL this for you :D. After spending 16 months in Laguna, several of which were very near Rizals birthplace in Calamba, I've become rather curious about Rizals novels.
You do not owe me an apology :), and I would love to have you as DPL again! :)
blog

Animo La Salle!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

DPL added, pennant taken down-off to going solo

Anne
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

annise wrote:DPL added, pennant taken down-off to going solo

Anne
Thanks Anne! :)
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Hi Rosalee and Anne

Here is section 01 - Isang Pagcacapisan (A Gathering)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/nolimetangere_01_rizal.mp3
33:00
...the longest section I've ever done yet
blog

Animo La Salle!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

THat's what Ava said - I think she said it got better

Anne
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Hi! :)

here's section 02 - Crisostomo Ibarra :)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/nolimetangere_02_rizal.mp3
07:27
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Hello Rosalee!

Here's my favorite chapter next to Hereje at Filibustero :) : Ang Hapunan (The Supper)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/nolimetangere_03_rizal.mp3
13:12

Have you tried Tinola while in Laguna Rosalee? The Tinola eaten by father Damaso here is quite different with the Tinola we cook nowadays, because the Tinola here has Upo instead of Malunggay leaves.
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Hello Rosalee!

This is where the action starts :)
04 - Hereje at Filibustero (A Heretic and Enemy of the State)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/nolimetangere_04_rizal.mp3
18:27
blog

Animo La Salle!
RosaleeLuAnn

Post by RosaleeLuAnn »

PL OK ang section 1. Thats all the time I have at the moment... :-}

Natikman ko ang tinola, pero wala nga siyang upo. Sa totoo lang, di ko kailanman natikman ung upo, pero alam ko na nakita ko siya sa mga palengke/talipapa. And actually now that you said that I want to cook tinola... thats a recipe of which the ingredients are all avaliable hereabouts... except malunggay. At pag minsan mahirap din hanapin ang sayote o hilaw na papaya.
Last edited by RosaleeLuAnn on August 5th, 2012, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I knew I'd be in this story somewhere." [size=84]From[i] The King of Attolia[/i], by Megan Whalen Turner[/size]
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

RosaleeLuAnn wrote:PK OK ang section 1. Thats all the time I have at the moment... :-}

Natikman ko ang tinola, pero wala nga siyang upo. Sa totoo lang, di ko kailanman natikman ung upo, pero alam ko na nakita ko siya sa mga palengke/talipapa. And actually now that you said that I want to cook tinola... thats a recipe of which the ingredients are all avaliable hereabouts... except malunggay. At pag minsan mahirap din hanapin ang sayote o hilaw na papaya.
Salamat po sa pag PL :)
Ano nga po pala sa english ang sayote? :D
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Hello Rosalee!

here's chapter 5: Isang Bituin sa Gabing Madilim :)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/nolimetangere_05_rizal.mp3
6:13

Ibarra is haunted by his father's death while he's away studying in Europe.
blog

Animo La Salle!
RosaleeLuAnn

Post by RosaleeLuAnn »

Parang walang English sa sayote :D. O kung meron, di sya ginagamit kaya di sya nalalaman ng mga tao dito. Parang tulad ng sampalok/tamarind... pareho lang sa pamilya ko kung sasabihin ko 'sampalok' o 'tamarind' kasi di nila kailanman nakita o natikman, kaya kahit tamarind ang English na salita wala siyang ibig sabihin para sa kanila.

Eto na ang PL notes sa kabanata 1:

sa 1:42-48 inulit ang mga salita "ngunit silang lahat... walang cakimiang"

sa 6:33-35 inulit ang mga salita "dinadalaw... bantog"

sa 31:48-52 inulit ang mga salita "ang muling... franciscano"

yan ang mga mahalagang bagay.... hindi ko alam kung kailangan kong sabihin din kung anong mga salita na wala sa recording, o mga pauses na hindi ganoon kahaba? Babanggitin ko ngayon, tapos sa susunod kung gusto mo lang malaman kung anong inulit at yan lang, sabihin na lang po ;-)

sa 18:43 may pause sa gitna ng pangungusap, maliit lang sya pero parang putol ang pangungusap

sa 24:32 wala ang mga salita "At ngayo'y ang isang generalito"

sa 29:20 wala ang mga salita "at ang mga"