Complete (SOLO/Adventure] Sunshine and Snow, by Harold Bindloss-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Laur

Post by Laur »

Chapter 5 posted, ready for PL :)
Another nail biter... I hope this family catches a break with just one more chapter to go!
Laur

Post by Laur »

Final Chapter (Chapter 6) posted, ready for PL :D
Laur

Post by Laur »

Amy,
The temporary summary has been replaced. The permanent summary has now been posted. Thank you.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Great! I'll update it for the catalog. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

Chapters 3, 4 , and 6 are PL OK. I found chapter 4 the most exciting of the lot. What adventures.

Notes for Chapter 5:

At about 22:56 I hear "sled" instead of "shed" in "The precipice dropped steeply from the edge of the shed, " Could you please do a double check of that.

That was a quick read. Enjoyed listening to your reading.

M
Laur

Post by Laur »

mleigh wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:18 pm Chapters 3, 4 , and 6 are PL OK. I found chapter 4 the most exciting of the lot. What adventures.

Notes for Chapter 5:

At about 22:56 I hear "sled" instead of "shed" in "The precipice dropped steeply from the edge of the shed, " Could you please do a double check of that.

M
Thank you M, I appreciate that. I totally 100% agree with you...it sounded like "sled" to me too! However, the word & file has been fixed, and is now ready for final SPOT Check.
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

Laur wrote: December 7th, 2022, 9:19 pm
mleigh wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:18 pm Chapters 3, 4 , and 6 are PL OK. I found chapter 4 the most exciting of the lot. What adventures.

Notes for Chapter 5:

M
Thank you M, I appreciate that. I totally 100% agree with you...it sounded like "sled" to me too! However, the word & file has been fixed, and is now ready for final SPOT Check.
Definitely sounds like "shed" now. PL OK.

And that wraps up this book.

M
Laur

Post by Laur »

Huge thanks goes to my excellent DPL, M, for her keen listening ear - and also my helpful MC, Amy, for the brilliant work she does behind the scenes!

Please NOTE Amy: A couple of slight additions added to summary.

That's a wrap for this book! Over to MC for cataloguing and cover design now.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I got in late, Laurie. I'm sorry. I will get it catalogued tomorrow.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Laur

Post by Laur »

alg1001 wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:05 pm I got in late, Laurie. I'm sorry. I will get it catalogued tomorrow.
No worries! No apologies necessary. No hurry. :D
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thanks for being so nice, Laurie!

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/sunshine-and-snow-by-harold-bindloss/

Congratulations! :clap: