Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

Time goes by so fast. Soon there will be a new story 🙂
Anna Sofia Andersson
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

Now I've uploaded section 4!

The guest house where I record my readings, is freezing now in the winter, but I believe the cold actually made me more attentive and perhaps more motivated to get it right the first time! :D
Anna Sofia Andersson
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

AnnaSofia wrote: December 5th, 2022, 2:54 amNow I've uploaded section 4!

The guest house where I record my readings, is freezing now in the winter, but I believe the cold actually made me more attentive and perhaps more motivated to get it right the first time! :D
:thumbs: great, another story, quite biblical this time I think. You have been very attentive, because it's absolutely perfect and PL ok.

I hope though you can somehow get the recording studio heated a little bit...it must be freezing up there in Sweden. Not sure whether you live up all the way to the north or more in the south though. But still, I guess the days are very short by now there.

All the best and looking forward to the final section. :9: Are you planning to wrap it up before 2023 ? :wink:

Sonia
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

Kitty wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:30 am
AnnaSofia wrote: December 5th, 2022, 2:54 amNow I've uploaded section 4!

:thumbs: great, another story, quite biblical this time I think. You have been very attentive, because it's absolutely perfect and PL ok.

I hope though you can somehow get the recording studio heated a little bit...it must be freezing up there in Sweden. Not sure whether you live up all the way to the north or more in the south though. But still, I guess the days are very short by now there.

All the best and looking forward to the final section. :9: Are you planning to wrap it up before 2023 ? :wink:

Sonia
Thank you! There are some heating in the studio, but not good enough now when it's -12°c outside. I have some ideas to make it better though and then I hope to be able to wrap it up before 2023 :)
Anna Sofia Andersson
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

AnnaSofia wrote: December 7th, 2022, 3:14 amnot good enough now when it's -12°c outside.
:shock: here we still stay in the plus degrees. Hopefully for a bit longer still.

Sonia
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

The last story was longer than I expected and the winter colder, but I hope to be able to wrap it up soon. Thank you for your patience with me!
Anna Sofia Andersson
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

I messed up some of the recording and had to redo it but now I only have some editing to do. Hopefully soon! 😃
Anna Sofia Andersson
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

Anna Sofia Andersson
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

great :clap: only I see this section is exceeding the maximum length of 74 minutes :?

what we do in such a case is split it in two or more even sections. I see here the story has 5 natural sub chapters, I would do 5 sections then. Naming them Part 1, Part 2 and so on in the MW and in the title.

So section 5 will have the title Ljuslågan Part 1 (in Swedish), section 6 is Ljuslågan Part 2, and so on.

All you need to do, is add the new intro and outro disclaimer and split them at the correct time stamp. No need to re-record the whole text.

I am still on vacation, but will PL once I'm home by the end of the week. Can you make the splits till then, then I check the finished sections.

Thank you

Sonia
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

I'll be visiting my parents over easter so I'll try my best to get it done tomorrow!

I hope you're having a nice vacation! :)
Anna Sofia Andersson
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

super, I will be PLing as soon as I am home. In case there are not PL notes, is the summary as you want it ? If you want to add anything, tell me now, so I can catalogue right away then.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:thumbs: wow, a wonderful job you did with the last story. Such a long story and no errors at all :clap: you made my job really easy this time. And you didn't even forget the end of book disclaimer :wink: super.

So all 5 sections PL ok and it's a wrap. Congrats on your first finished solo. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

I will only wait for another day, just for you to confirm whether your summary is as you wanted it, now that you have read all the stories. In case you want to still add something, now is the time.

Thanks

Sonia
AnnaSofia

Post by AnnaSofia »

Thank you for your excellent work and support! :clap: You made my reading much easier than it could have been!

The summary is ok, I think, unless you think something is missing?
Anna Sofia Andersson
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

AnnaSofia wrote: April 9th, 2023, 3:11 amThe summary is ok, I think, unless you think something is missing?
no everything ok, so I launch cataloguing now and will post the link once it's done, could take a bit of time depending how fast the uploader is.

Stay tuned

Sonia