Post by redrun »

Chapter 6, PL OK! :thumbs:
Laur

Post by Laur »

Chapter 7 at your ready... :)
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Well, not completely silent, and he's certainly bold! But no mishaps here. Except for the poor cat. Oh, yes, and the rabbit. :wink:

Chapter 7, PL OK! :thumbs:

Edit: and I see another!
Last edited by redrun on October 5th, 2022, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laur

Post by Laur »

Chapter 8 ready for PL at your convenience :)
Laur

Post by Laur »

redrun wrote: October 5th, 2022, 7:40 pm Well, not completely silent, and he's certainly bold! But no mishaps here. Except for the poor cat. Oh, yes, and the rabbit. :wink:

Chapter 7, PL OK! :thumbs:

Edit: and I see another!
I know!!! Poor cat-cat and bunny! 😢 It was his rabbit!! Jus' sayin'
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Chapter 8, PL OK! :thumbs:

Nell seems to have gone several days with very little sleep, but she's holding up well. I wondered for a bit just what they were laughing at, but it certainly does sound funnyy to be following the guy who's after you.
So long as you don't consider that he might double back. :shock:
Laur

Post by Laur »

redrun wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:08 pm Chapter 8, PL OK! :thumbs:

Nell seems to have gone several days with very little sleep, but she's holding up well. I wondered for a bit just what they were laughing at, but it certainly does sound funnyy to be following the guy who's after you.
So long as you don't consider that he might double back. :shock:
Hahaha .... maybe they're like me...the more tired and exhausted I get, the funnier I am, and everything seems hilarious. I haven't read ahead, so I don't know... but I have a feeling it's not the horrible trapper...me thinks maybe an Indian?? No worries... I'm not breaking out the special "Indian dialect" on this one... lessin' they say: How...Hola...How do you do...or equivalent. :lol:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Fair enough! It seems everything's funny at 2am, especially things that really shouldn't be. :lol:
Laur

Post by Laur »

redrun wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:23 pm Fair enough! It seems everything's funny at 2am, especially things that really shouldn't be. :lol:
Indeed, I'm giggling and it's definitely time to shut down :lol:
Laur

Post by Laur »

Redrun - I had technical issues again after yet another update with Audacity on Chapter 9. It effected the entire sound quality on the track, and I couldn't save it no matter what. (It was another issue with my preferences not be carried over in the update even through I said to DO IT (I guess I didn't learn the lesson the 1st time to actually see if it got done...I got the lesson now!! :roll: , ...the wrong mic was used in recording....my computer mic instead of professional mic...omgosh sounds terrible)
Best thing to do is scrub, and re-record chapter 9....

Edit: So here is Chapters 9 & 10 - everything seems OK and we're back on track.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Yeesh! That was supposed to be just a breakfix update, which makes it even more disappointing it changed the settings. :cry:
On the bright side, chapters 9 and 10 are both sounding good, and PL OK! :thumbs:

Now I'm curious about Shines-in-the-night's plan... I'm thinking perhaps the ol' switcharoo, but I see no great reason to suppose that she and Lizard would be unharmed if caught as decoys. :(
Laur

Post by Laur »

redrun wrote: October 7th, 2022, 10:29 pm Yeesh! That was supposed to be just a breakfix update, which makes it even more disappointing it changed the settings. :cry:
On the bright side, chapters 9 and 10 are both sounding good, and PL OK! :thumbs:

Now I'm curious about Shines-in-the-night's plan... I'm thinking perhaps the ol' switcharoo, but I see no great reason to suppose that she and Lizard would be unharmed if caught as decoys. :(
Oooooh good ol’ switcheroni! I hadn’t thought about that! I was still rearranging my toothpicks on the ground trying to figure a different course!
Laur

Post by Laur »

You's a smart guy...😎 better guesser than I was...
Chapter 11 at your ready, sir 😊
Laur

Post by Laur »

And Chapter 12 posted, when convenient :)