[Complete] Fame and Fortune Weekly No. 3 Tousey - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Chapter 4 PL OK
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 5 is now up for PL. I hope to have 6 done today as well.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Chapters 5-7 PL OK
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 8 is up.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Chapter 8 PL OK
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 9 is ready. Moving right along!
This hot weather is agreeing with my keeping on task. When it cools off, I'll want to be outside.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I get that… but we are into monsoon, so loads of spectacular storms in the mountains. We’re at about 3000 feet, but get our share!
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Wow! you in AZ?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Keratak wrote: July 5th, 2022, 8:49 pm Wow! you in AZ?
Yep. Tucson area.
You know you’re Arizona-ized when the temps drop to 95 and you go looking for a sweater :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

:lol:
I have a friend SE of Phoenix. She said it's been a disappointing monsoon there.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Keratak wrote: July 5th, 2022, 9:31 pm :lol:
I have a friend SE of Phoenix. She said it's been a disappointing monsoon there.
Well it’s only our third season… the first was “below average”, with I think 1 or maybe 2 storms. Last year was “above average” with storms every day from July 1 til September 20th. This year is “average”. We’ve had a few doozies, with the threat every day for the last 3 weeks. Seems we’re getting them every other day in the mountains (not sure if you know Tucson, but there are mountains on 3 sides). We are part way up those to the northeast of Tucson. Phoenix is about 5 degrees warmer than us, but I’m not sure how that translates to monsoon activity.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Chapter 9 PL OK
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 10 and 11 are now up.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Chapters 10 and 11 PL OK