COMPLETE: The Wright Brothers by Fred C. Kelly - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Section 9 is up. Entertaining (once again) . I especially liked the jab at himself that the author makes, and the editor who says to the Wrights, "If you ever do anything unusual be sure and let us know."
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Section 9 is PL OK :thumbs:

ha! yes, this chapter had several chuckle-spots in it. :lol:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thank you! Section 10 is up.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

How "hilarious" - and how typical (from a family that was in the Air Force for 29 years). :roll:

But Chapter 10 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

True! On the other hand, without the advantage of hindsight, I guess one can see the reason for skepticism.
Section 11 is up. I love how this author is able to throw in funny incidents to keep the story moving. :D
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 11 is PL OK :thumbs:

yes! Even though some chapters are long, they are entirely interesting.
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thank you! Chapt 12 is now up.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 12 is PL OK :thumbs
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thanks! And here is chapter 13.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 13 is PL OK :thumbs:

I'm not sure how it can be neither fiction nor non-fiction. :lol:
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thanks! Yeah, I was just musing (apropos of your post) that there is no word for something that is neither fiction nor non-fiction...is there?
Well, section 14 is up. A nice short one. Unhappy ending, though.
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

And section 15. Don't want to overwhelm you after what I hope was a great trip - please take your time!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi! It was a really fun trip. Devon invited us to join them and the grandbaby at an Airbnb by the Georgia/North Carolina border, along with her husband's parents. All my therapy paid off nicely - We did short trails each morning that were within my capability, and when everyone wanted to go white-river rafting, I was perfectly happy to stay back at the place with little Oliver. :9: I did have a little trouble when a trail hit a 50 yard stretch of beach-like sand - I haven't done any therapy yet to re-encode that surface for my brain, and it took me an extremely long time to get across it. :lol: In the late afternoon/evenings, when my brain was too unstable for walks and all, we played board and card games. Gorgeous setting, fun people - GRANDBABY - was perfect.

Airports were super challenging for my brain, so wheelchairs were must-haves, but the medication that the neurologist recommended to keep the flights themselves from messing my brain up again worked great, seems like. No regression - so far, anyway.

Chapters 14 and 15 are both PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs:

That's horrible about the death
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thanks! Sounds like a good trip- and also sounds like you are putting a great deal of effort into your recovery, which I very much admire. :clap: :clap: Wishing you continued progress.
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Ch 16 is ready!