[Complete] Project Horizon: Establishment of a Lunar Outpost - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

silverquill wrote: June 1st, 2022, 9:36 am Glad to mark you first Appendix PL OK!
Thank you!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 6. Appendix B.

Some (2, maybe 3) awkward constructions found here. I hope I made sense of them.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/projecthorizon_06_usarmy_128kb.mp3 (37:25)

I found this section to be a little dispiriting.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

I've got these in queue to PL, Kevin.

Having a root canal in the morning then going camping with the grandkids for a few days. I may have some listening time in there somewhere. Seems I've had a lot of extra "appointments" lately.

And I have just accepted an assignment to be interim pastor for a small congregation about an hour north of here. We've been helping out some over the last few months for our good friend who has decided to retire due to some health issues. This will be just for two months until we leave on our cross country trip.

We'll get this in the catalog soon.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

silverquill wrote: June 20th, 2022, 8:11 pm I've got these in queue to PL, Kevin.

Having a root canal in the morning then going camping with the grandkids for a few days. I may have some listening time in there somewhere. Seems I've had a lot of extra "appointments" lately.

And I have just accepted an assignment to be interim pastor for a small congregation about an hour north of here. We've been helping out some over the last few months for our good friend who has decided to retire due to some health issues. This will be just for two months until we leave on our cross country trip.

We'll get this in the catalog soon.
I had a root canal once. It was a lot easier than I had expected. Quite painless.

No rush on the PLing. I'm just doing what I can nowadays and I don't expect anyone to go out of their way. All things come along as they need to.

I wish I could hear you preach one day.

Have fun with the grandkids and do take care. Don't worry about the PL.

Kevin
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Congratulations on slogging through the appendices!
Just one note: 50:25 Repeat: “And the personnel who work in these environments”

We did have a great trip with good weather.

Are you in Wisconsin?
~ Larry
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

silverquill wrote: June 25th, 2022, 6:10 am Congratulations on slogging through the appendices!
Just one note: 50:25 Repeat: “And the personnel who work in these environments”

We did have a great trip with good weather.

Are you in Wisconsin?
Appendix C ready for Spot check. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/projecthorizon_07_usarmy_128kb.mp3 (53:46)

I'm glad the trip went well. I don't think I could stand camping anymore; I've grown so sensitive (allergic?) to mosquitos. I have a sleeping porch here in Wisconsin and I've even purchased a mosquito net for over the bed/cot against the demons that make it through the screening.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

KevinS wrote: June 25th, 2022, 5:39 pm

Appendix C ready for Spot check. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/projecthorizon_07_usarmy_128kb.mp3 (53:46)

I'm glad the trip went well. I don't think I could stand camping anymore; I've grown so sensitive (allergic?) to mosquitos. I have a sleeping porch here in Wisconsin and I've even purchased a mosquito net for over the bed/cot against the demons that make it through the screening.
Great! Now PL OK and project completed!
Congratulations on an interesting solo recording. :clap:
Who knew, right?

Well, I use the term "camping" loosely. We are now in a motor home with lot's of creature comforts.
Having spent some time in tropical climates, I'm not unfamiliar with sleeping under a mosquito net. I got by four years in Haiti without Malaria suppression, but did get attacked by a mosquito transmitting dengue fever. Probably the sickest I've been, and it was likel just a moderate case. 'Tis the most dangerous animal in the Jungle.
~ Larry
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

silverquill wrote: June 25th, 2022, 8:58 pm
KevinS wrote: June 25th, 2022, 5:39 pm

Great! Now PL OK and project completed!
Congratulations on an interesting solo recording. :clap:
Who knew, right?

Well, I use the term "camping" loosely. We are now in a motor home with lot's of creature comforts.
Having spent some time in tropical climates, I'm not unfamiliar with sleeping under a mosquito net. I got by four years in Haiti without Malaria suppression, but did get attacked by a mosquito transmitting dengue fever. Probably the sickest I've been, and it was likel just a moderate case. 'Tis the most dangerous animal in the Jungle.
I was lucky while I was in Brazil. My year was filled with adventure and some illness, but I had the time of my life.

Thank you very much for the PL. It's so interesting to me that these issues from 1959 are now issues today (of a kind at least.) And now China is in the mix.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I’m on it!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Lynnet wrote: June 26th, 2022, 6:06 amI’m on it!
Thank you!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Congratulations on another solo. :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/project-horizon-establishment-of-a-lunar-outpost-by-united-states-army/44
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Lynnet wrote: June 26th, 2022, 11:25 am Congratulations on another solo. :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/project-horizon-establishment-of-a-lunar-outpost-by-united-states-army/44
Again, many thanks to you and to Larry!