[COMPLETE]Little Pictorial Lives of the Saints (July - September)- kiki

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

KevinS wrote: January 4th, 2022, 2:06 pm I originally organized things so that a listener could have a short listen for each day of the year.
All right, thanx! 🦓
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

KevinS

Post by KevinS »

HandmadePSK wrote: January 25th, 2022, 8:11 am
Perfect! 🐶
Thank you!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

I beg pard, I have neither any possibilities to do the PL now nor can imagine to do it the nearest feature.

Thank you and all the best wishes!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=690513605703902&id=100042358070506
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

HandmadePSK wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 4:37 pm I beg pard, I have neither any possibilities to do the PL now nor can imagine to do it the nearest feature.

Thank you and all the best wishes!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=690513605703902&id=100042358070506
Quite all right! I appreciate all your work up to now.

God bless.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Kikisaulite wrote: March 27th, 2021, 5:02 am Hi, Kevin!
I'll set this up for you!

Kristine :)
Kristine, do you think we might consider opening this project up to other readers, in addition to me, of course? My health is not very strong at present and I hate to have this project drag out over months.

This will also allow me to PL the sections that others record. I will still need to find a DPL for my recordings.

I'm sorry for this trouble.

Please let me know what you decide.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

After a little behind the scenes brainstorming, I think we have determined that Kevin will keep this project as a solo, rather than opening it to other readers. I've also agreed to step in as working MC, since Kristine has had real life stuff going on.

I do think it will be simpler, instead of actually moving all files to my folder from Kristine's, to just keep things where they are. You can continue using the same folder, Kevin, instead of having to remember that it's a different one now, and when the time comes, I can still catalogue things from over there.

If at any point you decide that you do after all want to open up this project, I'll be able and willing to make the necessary changes at that time. :thumbs:

I'll be keeping my eye on this project. (In a totally caring, affectionate, non-threatening way, not in an "I'm watching you, Mike Wazowski" way! :lol: ) For now, I will remove HandmadePSK as DPL.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

mightyfelix wrote: June 28th, 2022, 6:58 pm After a little behind the scenes brainstorming, I think we have determined that Kevin will keep this project as a solo, rather than opening it to other readers. I've also agreed to step in as working MC, since Kristine has had real life stuff going on.

I do think it will be simpler, instead of actually moving all files to my folder from Kristine's, to just keep things where they are. You can continue using the same folder, Kevin, instead of having to remember that it's a different one now, and when the time comes, I can still catalogue things from over there.

If at any point you decide that you do after all want to open up this project, I'll be able and willing to make the necessary changes at that time. :thumbs:

I'll be keeping my eye on this project. (In a totally caring, affectionate, non-threatening way, not in an "I'm watching you, Mike Wazowski" way! :lol: ) For now, I will remove HandmadePSK as DPL.
Thank you very much. If my health holds, I will make some good progress here. (This will be the last grouping needed for the year-long calendar of saints from this large collection. I separated this calendar roughly into 'seasons' of January though March etc. I always wanted to get July through September done before it came upon me, but so much for mortal plans.)