[COMPLETE] - True Stories of Wonderful Deeds by Anonymous - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Oh! I'm so sorry!!

I PL'd these two days ago and forgot to mark them. :oops:

Sections 11 and 12 are PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi there!

I wanted to let you know that we've just posted a new dramatic reading of a children's book, Nicholas: A Manhattan Christmas Story. It was one of the 1925 Newbery Honor books.

If Little Peanut enjoyed reading a role at Wind in the Willows, she's more than welcome to join in at this other one. I think she'd do a super cute Brownie reading. That character appears in four chapters. I'll hold it for a couple of weeks in case she'd like it.

Here are the chapter scripts that Brownie is in so you can see what is entailed:
Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 12

(She would not need to work on recording them until this solo project is finished, and if that character doesn't appeal to her, she's more than welcome to choose a different one. There are tons of bit parts in the project.)

Also, you are more than welcome to join in, too. Zero pressure for either of you to work there - I just thought of Little Peanut when it was posted and wanted to extend an invitation.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

Awesome! I'll review the parts with her and let you know.
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

Uploaded the next chapter.

Little Peanut would love to read the part of Brownie. Thanks for thinking of her!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Just in time to finish my lunch time. :)

Section 11 is PL OK :thumbs:

Oh, super! I'll put Brownie down for her name, then.
~Lynette * -
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

Uploaded a couple more chapters.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Sections 14 and 15 are both PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

One more chapter uploaded
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Well, that would certainly be more than a little disconcerting to realize you'd just yelled at the king (even if he did deserve it). :lol:

Section 16 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hey, SweetHome - I was just thinking it was silly of me to invite Little Peanut to do a character over at the Nicholas: A Manhattan Christmas Story project, and not mention that you are more than welcome to read a character, too, if you'd like to be in the same dramatic reading audiobook as your daughter.

If that grabs your fancy, I think your voice would be perfect for either French Doll or Festival Dancer - and you could even pull off Gretchen. Alternatively, you're welcome to choose any of the characters between sections 26 and 77 that are not specifically marked "male" in the Note boxes.

But I'm pretty sure you must do all the editing for Little Peanut's sections? If so, and the thought of adding more sections to your load makes you feel like, "Ugh!" - you are not going to hurt my feelings if you prefer to pass on the Nicholas project yourself. :)
~Lynette * -
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

Thanks for thinking of me! But, for now, I'll pass on that project. I've uploaded a couple new chapters from littlepeaut. Thanks!!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Sure! Merry Christmas to you guys!

These two are both PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

I had gotten behind in my editing! I've uploaded some more chapters.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Sections 19 through 24 are all PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
SweetHome

Post by SweetHome »

Again, sorry for the slow progress we have been making lately. Two more chapters uploaded.