[COMPLETE] Murray's Adirondack Tales: Mystery in the Woods and The Man Who Missed It - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Ch 4 is PL OK. The plot thickens...
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks! I assume you saw Ch 5, 6, and now 7 are ready for PL.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Keratak wrote: October 5th, 2021, 8:42 pm Thanks! I assume you saw Ch 5, 6, and now 7 are ready for PL.
Yes!
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Chapters 9 and 10 are PL OK!
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks! Wow, you caught up! Weather's too nice to edit this evening. There's a trail that's calling me for sartin'!
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 11 is ready for PL.
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Chapter 11 is PL OK! I should be able to listen to 12 and 13 this week.
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Chapter 12 is PL OK.
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Chapter 13 is PL OK
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I just have one more chapter to edit in this book of the Book.
I've been treating the Intro of the second book like this one, by saying, "Murray's Adirondack Tales," in the first intro and, "The Man Who Missed It," in all of them.

To differentiate the files, would it work to save them as: murraysadirondacktalesmissed_XX_murray_128kb?
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

The file names should stay the same through the whole project. What makes them different from each other is the number of each section, so the first section of the next story should be 21, because the last section of the first story is 20, if that makes sense.

As far as the intros go, you are doing just fine. I would definitely say "The Man Who Missed It, chapter 1," for the first chapter in the next story.
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Chapters 14 and 15 are PL OK!
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

icequeen wrote: November 8th, 2021, 11:38 pm The file names should stay the same through the whole project. What makes them different from each other is the number of each section, so the first section of the next story should be 21, because the last section of the first story is 20, if that makes sense.

As far as the intros go, you are doing just fine. I would definitely say "The Man Who Missed It, chapter 1," for the first chapter in the next story.
Thanks! I prefer to hear the Chapter numbers in the recording, so I'm glad I can stick with that. It seems more natural for the listener. I was afraid there was someone listening for the right number to be called when they are compiled, and it would get confusing.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

FYI, I put up the form for the next project: T. Tembarom.
My recordings for this one are finished, and it was requested on the Facebook page.
It's a whopper: 187,000 words. It'll be my second-longest book.
justjennifer

Post by justjennifer »

Chapters 16 and 17 are PL OK!