COMPLETE Buffalo Bill's Ruse by Prentiss Ingraham - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

27, 28 and 29 are PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

30, 31 and 32 are PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Ares

Post by Ares »

Thanks so much. I've just uploaded a bunch more. I'll start looking for another fiction juvenile book to start another solo, as soon as this one is finished. Any recommendations? :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thanks I will PL them later today. Sorry it's not a genre I am very familiar with so not sure what to recommend but I am sure you will find something there are so many books out there waiting to be read. :D
Michele
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

This is a list of all juvenile literature in gutenberg.org https://www.gutenberg.org/browse/loccs/pz

It is a long list, but if you have a favourite title listed there, then you can also search by its subject for similar books. Or check the books by a favourite author.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes Chapter 33

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the same file name. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks

Chapter 34 is PL OK
Michele
Ares

Post by Ares »

Thanks! I just fixed it. And i just finished the book :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
There are no sections 46 and 47, very probably i made a mistake creating the project :mrgreen:
i don't know how to delete them :D

In about a day or so i'll start another project
see you soon, i'll keep an eye for fixes
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Only the MC can delete sections, so I will delete them for you.
Congratulations on completing the book! :clap:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ares wrote: April 15th, 2021, 4:13 am Thanks! I just fixed it. And i just finished the book :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
There are no sections 46 and 47, very probably i made a mistake creating the project :mrgreen:

If you would like me to PL on any of your other projects just let me know love listening to you read thanks
Michele
Ares

Post by Ares »

wib66 wrote: April 15th, 2021, 9:50 am
Ares wrote: April 15th, 2021, 4:13 am Thanks! I just fixed it. And i just finished the book :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

If you would like me to PL on any of your other projects just let me know love listening to you read thanks
Sure, i'd love to have you on the next proyect :) . It's my pleasure :) see you soon.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Rapunzelina wrote: April 15th, 2021, 4:37 am Only the MC can delete sections, so I will delete them for you.
Congratulations on completing the book! :clap:
Thanks Rap ;)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 are all PL OK
the final files are in the queue for PL but just got a couple of other projects before it they will be done over the next few days.
Michele
Ares

Post by Ares »

wib66 wrote: April 17th, 2021, 3:35 pm Sections 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 are all PL OK
the final files are in the queue for PL but just got a couple of other projects before it they will be done over the next few days.
Thanks a lot, i created a new project "Look to the Stars" in case you wanna PL it too :D in case you get free of stuff :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ares wrote: April 18th, 2021, 2:58 am
wib66 wrote: April 17th, 2021, 3:35 pm Sections 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 are all PL OK
Thanks a lot, i created a new project "Look to the Stars" in case you wanna PL it too :D in case you get free of stuff :)
Yes that would be great happy to DPL for you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 40 and 41 are PL OK
Michele