The Life Of The Blessed Virgin Mary,Mother Of God By Rev. Titus Joslin

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

Link To The Text:-
https://archive.org/details/lifeofblessedvir00josl/mode/1up

*All The Pages Are Intact And The Text In Them Are Very Much Readable.

*I Haven't Read The Book And I Do Not Know Almost Anything About Mother Mary.So,I Cannot Guarantee Its Historical and Religious Accuracy.

About Mother Mary:-
Virgin Mary was a 1st century Galilean Jewish woman of Nazareth,the wife of Joseph and,according to the gospels,the virgin mother of Jesus Christ.

Both the New Testament and the Quran describe Mother Mary as a virgin.According to Christian theology,Mary conceived Jesus through the Holy Spirit while still a virgin,and accompanied Joseph to Bethlehem,where Jesus was born.

Mary has been venerated since early Christianity,and is considered by millions to be the holiest and greatest Saint because of her extraordinary virtues as seen at the Annunciation by the Archangel Gabriel.She is said to have miraculously appeared to believers many times over the centuries.

Link To Virgin Mary's Wikipedia Page:-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_mother_of_Jesus
Last edited by AdhiraamBose on April 4th, 2022, 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

The link you have in your post is to a book about Princess Yashodara, who was the wife of Buddah.
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

icequeen wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:32 pm The link you have in your post is to a book about Princess Yashodara, who was the wife of Buddah.
I am extremely sorry.Maybe I have Juggled things Up.
I will try to correct it Tommorow(I am aqcuired in something else right now).

But,Thank You Very much for Informing.

By The Way,No offence meant,The spelling of his name is 'Buddha'.