Jens Peter Jacobsen Bibliography

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
Gloriabarragan

Post by Gloriabarragan »

Hello, welcome to LibriVox, all of those links for different parts of the bibliography are great information, my only question is how do you plan to turn them into a project like are they going to be a solo or group project, is it going to be different profiles for different parts of Jens Peter Jacobsen Bibliography or will it all be together?
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Hi Gloria. I'm not sure that you really understand what the purpose of the Book Suggestions forum is.

This part of the forum is where people suggest books that others might wish to turn into audiobooks one day, nothing more. Many people like to find public domain books that we don't have yet and post them here. Then, when anyone else wants to start a new project, they can look through the suggestions here to see if anything interests them.

LectorRecitator is one of our volunteers who enjoys posting suggestions frequently and understands what we require as far as copyright dates, etc. And as you can see, he has been here for a number of years now, so it's a bit late to welcome him. :wink:

But I am happy to welcome you! Please let me know if you would like any other help in finding your way around here.