Yellow Thunder, Our Little Indian Cousin by Mary Hazelton Wade

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Depends on how well you have learned the LibriVox system and how we do things. :) https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=BC_Readiness_Quiz
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
KerrieWill

Post by KerrieWill »

OOOOhhh a quiz!!!
slgill

Post by slgill »

KerrieWill wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:47 pm Hi Sue!!!
So, we're a group of mom's that REALLY want to see all of the little cousins recorded. Would you be at all willing to BC this as a group project? A lot of these volunteers are first time readers and are so excited to get started. We just need a BC !!! I don't think the exact title is totally important. Would you be willing to BC any of the cousins books as a group project? There are several that are already recorded. Let me know your thoughts. THANK YOU!!

Kerrie
Hi Kerrie,

Sorry, but right now my volunteer focus is as a reader. I have only contributed to group projects, so I'm looking for a solo project. Maybe some day I might try BCing a project, but not at this time. It seems as though you are seriously contemplating BCing this particular title, so I'll just pick a different Little Cousins book to launch as a solo project. Good luck on your projects!

:) Sue
KerrieWill

Post by KerrieWill »

I'm SO EXCITED that someone else is starting to work on these titles!!! BC is so intimidating! It seems a lot harder than solo reading 😬.