Hellenica by Xenophon (Translator: H. G. Dakyns)

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Hi, all!

Hellenica, please. I want to learn about the Peloponnesian War.

I have a link:
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/1174

Thanks,
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
No way. He stole away a pretty thing, you know.
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

If you want to overview the Peloponnesian War, The History of the Peloponnesian War isn't enough for; because the end of the war isn't covered. And Hellenica covers it.

Talk about Paul McCartney; I guess you cover the Wings. I can't talk about Aimyon, because I only know her Marigold; which is wonderful!

So, I want you to read Hellenica.
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I’m currently doing a Hellenic History project, which needs both readers and PLers! Feel free to participate!

Once that is finished I can consider doing this book, I’d like to have a read of it before committing though.
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

(`・ω・´) Thanks for your stringing a bow with a flaming tip!
That's your heart.