Some more obscure 1923 Books (List)

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Very nice! 8-) :mrgreen:
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
InfiniteZen

Post by InfiniteZen »

I know I'm new, but I'd LOVE to play Reader for The Covenant of the League of Nations. It's only 13pgs, and I've read through it, formulating a process for tackling.

Please let me know if anyone would like to help me adopt this as a solo read project. 8-)
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

It would be cool if you could read that! The League of Nations was the precursor to today's United Nations, I think we have their statutes already in the catalog?

Anyway, since this is only 13 pages, and probably less than an hour of finished recording, it fits perfectly into our nonfiction collection. The current one is here with 2 more open spots, a new one will open when this one is full, so no worries:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=87365

All you need to do is to read the first post carefully (for the wording of the intro/outro, file names etc.), record, and submit. Super easy!

Have fun! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
InfiniteZen

Post by InfiniteZen »

Availle wrote: June 22nd, 2021, 5:04 pm It would be cool if you could read that! The League of Nations was the precursor to today's United Nations, I think we have their statutes already in the catalog?

Anyway, since this is only 13 pages, and probably less than an hour of finished recording, it fits perfectly into our nonfiction collection. The current one is here with 2 more open spots, a new one will open when this one is full, so no worries:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=87365

All you need to do is to read the first post carefully (for the wording of the intro/outro, file names etc.), record, and submit. Super easy!

Have fun! :D
Thank you!