A Rough Shaking by George MacDonald

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » February 16th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Win2017 wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 7:39 pm
That sounds perfect except I am not quite familiar with the PLing but you can explain it to me. What is a DPL? Yeah I know, I am not quite in the know yet :D
No problem! DPL stands for dedicated proof listener, and if a project has a DPL, it means that that person will listen to each section of the whole project. When I get home, I can send you a link that will explain what to do while PLing, what kinds of things you're listening for, etc. I could find it now, but I'm on my mobile, and it's harder to navigate on it. Then you can decide whether or not you're comfortable PLing my sections.

Also when I get home, if we're all set, and I think we are, I can go ahead and launch this. Sound ok?
Devorah Allen
I need to reduce my time commitment to LV for the next couple of months, but PM me if you need something from me.

Journal of Francis Asbury
The Crook in the Lot
The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle

Win2017

Post by Win2017 » February 16th, 2018, 8:49 pm

Yes, for sure I’ll PL the ones you do. I have no more qualms, let us begin :)
Hope Kuerschner

Our ego is not the final measure of the world. Peter T Forsyth

Out of recording for the summer. Way too much farm work, will return with the cold.

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » February 16th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Ok, Hope. Here is some basic information on PLing. I don't plan on starting my sections for some time. I'll let you get a head start, so you won't need to worry about the PL stuff for awhile.

I've launched St. George and St. Michael, Volume 2, here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=69255 Please go check in on that thread and we can continue working from there. :) Looking forward to it!
Devorah Allen
I need to reduce my time commitment to LV for the next couple of months, but PM me if you need something from me.

Journal of Francis Asbury
The Crook in the Lot
The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle