A Rough Shaking by George MacDonald

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Win2017 wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:39 pm That sounds perfect except I am not quite familiar with the PLing but you can explain it to me. What is a DPL? Yeah I know, I am not quite in the know yet :D
No problem! DPL stands for dedicated proof listener, and if a project has a DPL, it means that that person will listen to each section of the whole project. When I get home, I can send you a link that will explain what to do while PLing, what kinds of things you're listening for, etc. I could find it now, but I'm on my mobile, and it's harder to navigate on it. Then you can decide whether or not you're comfortable PLing my sections.

Also when I get home, if we're all set, and I think we are, I can go ahead and launch this. Sound ok?
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Yes, for sure I’ll PL the ones you do. I have no more qualms, let us begin :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Ok, Hope. Here is some basic information on PLing. I don't plan on starting my sections for some time. I'll let you get a head start, so you won't need to worry about the PL stuff for awhile.

I've launched St. George and St. Michael, Volume 2, here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=69255 Please go check in on that thread and we can continue working from there. :) Looking forward to it!