Justice Dept Review of King Assassination 1977 - HathiTrust

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
soupy

Post by soupy »

Report of the Department of Justice Task Force to Review the FBI Martin Luther King, Jr., Security and Assassination Investigations. 1977 201 pages

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000089143
Chronology of Ray's Activities On and After April 23, 1967
On Sunday, the 23rd of April 1967, after he had served seven years of a twenty year sentence for armed robbery in the Missouri State Penitentiary at Jefferson City, James Earl Ray escaped. When a truck appeared at the prison bakery where Ray worked, a bread box was April 23, 1967 carried onto the truck to be delivered to a nearby prison farm. Ray had concealed himself inside the bread box, ad later fled from the prison truck at a stop prior to its reaching the Renz prison farm.
Looks interesting for an interested individual or group.

Craig
The world needs some positive fanaticism.

My Website
Age of Enlightenment
Kierkegaard on Christianity
Kierkegaards Challenge
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Oh, that would definitely be cool!

Triiiciaaaa!!!!

:hmm:
I was looking for the thread with the US Government reports on all sorts of stuff that Tricia had opened, but I can't find it anymore?
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

*ears perk up*

We're about 1.5 parts completed through the 3-part Watergate Report. It's a monster! Perhaps after that - or do you think this would attract a different readership? :hmm: I don't want to slow down Watergate if I can help it.

Anyone have access to download the whole PDF from HathiTrust? Or is anyone in the States able to get the whole thing from Google Books? I just have a Snippet View from Google Books.
I was looking for the thread with the US Government reports on all sorts of stuff that Tricia had opened, but I can't find it anymore?
Me either! Either the Search isn't finding it, or it disappeared.
EDIT: Found it! I was probably using bad search terms: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52126
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

I tried to get you a copy from Google books, but all I can get is the snippet view as well. I don't have access to Hathi, so I can't download it from there either. :cry:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
carteki

Post by carteki »

We have a reader - I can't think of her name - that will download Hathi Trust stuff for us. Best to put "Hathi Trust" in the title.
Kim
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

carteki wrote: January 18th, 2018, 5:19 am We have a reader - I can't think of her name - that will download Hathi Trust stuff for us. Best to put "Hathi Trust" in the title.
Kim
Done!
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine