Solo recording The Mysteries of London Bk2

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
canalbase1

Post by canalbase1 » November 25th, 2017, 11:51 am

Hi,
Having discovered I have had at least 12k hits on Mysteries of London Pt1 V2 and after personal requests, I should like to narrate Book 2 in its entirety as a solo effort. However, I notice that a collective recording has been published quite recently. Would it be bad form for me to do this recording so soon after the latter? If yes then I will record something else.

Please note that the recording time would be substantially shorter than for PT1; with professional narration, editing and fully mastered (using file batch processing).

Thanks

David Wills

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » November 25th, 2017, 9:02 pm

We don't ever knock back a second version , and we certainly never decide one version is better than another, so if that's what you want , go ahead
I do see this is actually a 4 volume work though, and volume 2 is complete and volume 3 underway, have you thought of doing volume 4 so that listeners would get all the stories ?

Anne

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » November 26th, 2017, 8:25 am

Moving this from the Launch Pad to Book Suggestions.

When you're actually starting the new project, please post it in the Launch Pad. Discussions about what project to do next go in Book Suggestions. ;)