click here and dig for treasure :D

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » August 3rd, 2018, 2:10 am

[placeholder]
Carolin

Let me know if you are looking for a book suggestion for your next solo project!

BurgundyGrace

Post by BurgundyGrace » August 3rd, 2018, 2:44 am

Yes, I think that beginning back through the lists by year is good technique; thank you for the suggestion, as I start from the 'A's in Gutenberg and Archive to discover an irresistible temptation to record ... though it may well take months, due to the sheer, wonderful volume of possibilities. *Laugh*
... That's okay; I am thoroughly enjoying this process and again thank all for compiling such a rich list.

Anddd one day, I shall discover the login key to babel.hathitrust.org, but for now another 2 to 3 gigs of stories from the previously mentioned public domain offerings is likely enough. *Smile* I'll continue to read through to unearth any story that jumps out at me as something to which I may be able to add a unique vocal perspective.

I DO so love An Itinerant House .. I've marked both my print copy and e-file quite thoroughly, but *sigh* it does take me such a long time still to actually record that I don't feel I can give it the justice it deserves.
Still, I do wish to greatly congratulate you on mining it out of the depths of a plentitude of wonders; I thank you with deep sincerity for offering that which prompted an eruption of laughter as I found myself compelled to repeat phrases.

Certainly, maintaining placeholders in anticipation of filling them with worlds of wonders is that which I will now fully support, as a wise idea ... of course. *Smile*
Please let me know if I can help you.
As for now, not having intended to write to you an entire missive, I will go to see what I may be able to PL, as you list at your footer.

Regards,
~Angelique

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » August 3rd, 2018, 3:21 am

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin

Let me know if you are looking for a book suggestion for your next solo project!