Seneca Myths and Folk Tales by Arthur C. Parker

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

I recently happened to find out about Arthur C. Parker's Seneca Myths and Folk Tales, and it looks quite interesting! (If I recall correctly, if Internet Archives scans have a publication date before 1925, then they're safe to record, but let me know if I'm wrong.)

I might BC this someday, but I have a growing list of books I'd like to BC and a limited amount of projects that I can juggle at a time. If someone else adopts it before I do, no problem - it'll get to listeners sooner! :D
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

What is the Book about?
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Sorry, I meant to reply sooner! It's a collection of myths and folk tales of the Seneca nation indigenous to North America. The author/compiler, Arthur C. Parker, was of Seneca descent.
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

Scarbo wrote: August 8th, 2021, 5:14 am Sorry, I meant to reply sooner! It's a collection of myths and folk tales of the Seneca nation indigenous to North America. The author/compiler, Arthur C. Parker, was of Seneca descent.
Not much of a Problem.By the way,Why were You late in replying?I thought I annoyed You.
Sorry for that.

And,How did You embed a link in 'Senecan Myths And Folktales'?
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

No worries! I meant to reply sooner and then got sidetracked. :oops:

To embed a link, you can highlight the text you want linked, click on the "Insert URL" button above the text box, and then type an equals sign and paste the URL after "[url" in the text box.

Sarah
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Like this:

[url = www.madeupwebsite.com]The words I want to show in my post[/url]

Just remove the spaces.
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

mightyfelix wrote: August 8th, 2021, 1:39 pm Like this:

[url = www.madeupwebsite.com]The words I want to show in my post[/url]

Just remove the spaces.
Thank You. :)
AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

Scarbo wrote: August 8th, 2021, 11:34 am No worries! I meant to reply sooner and then got sidetracked. :oops:

To embed a link, you can highlight the text you want linked, click on the "Insert URL" button above the text box, and then type an equals sign and paste the URL after "[url" in the text box.
Thanks to You also.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood