Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- September 7th, 2017, 6:06 am
- Forum: Suggestions, Comments, News & Discussion
- Topic: Reading is fundamental
- Replies: 0
- Views: 626
We are doing something that I believe is just as powerful, and it is something that we are losing as a culture: by reading with a child, we are teaching that child to be human. When we open a book, and share our voice and imagination with a child, that child learns to see the world through someone e...
- August 24th, 2017, 7:02 am
- Forum: New Here? Introduce Yourself!
- Topic: Good let me introduce myself
- Replies: 1
- Views: 590
Hi my username is Romeharris. Long before I was a special education teacher, I wanted to be an actress hence the stage name. I am currently retired and I want another career. I travel occasionally and am an avid reader. I heard about LibriVox through a colleague at school and I put it away in my "to...