Search found 2598 matches
- Yesterday, 9:52 am
- Forum: Going Solo
- Topic: [Russian] Дворянское гнездо by Turgenev - availle
- Replies: 30
- Views: 871
Section 15 and 16 are up.
- March 23rd, 2019, 5:17 pm
- Forum: New Here? Introduce Yourself!
- Topic: Hello! This is a lot to take in.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 52
Welcome, CoffeeLover17! Good to have you with us. If you'd like more folks to see your 1-minute test, please post about it in our Listeners & Editors Wanted forum . That's actually where 1-minute tests are usually posted about (and checked). Also, it's customary to briefly describe your recording se...
- March 20th, 2019, 4:32 pm
- Forum: Completed Projects
- Topic: [COMPLETE - GROUP, RUSSIAN] Ushkuiniks, poetry almanach-mas
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1717
Sure thing, Mark. The more the merrier.
- March 20th, 2019, 6:50 am
- Forum: Need Help? Got Advice?
- Topic: PL first-timer question
- Replies: 5
- Views: 92
I'm considering trying out PL-ing in addition to reading and have a couple questions from the FAQ. 1. For Standard Level PL, what does it mean that we don't listen to text content? For what type of thing should I NOT be listening? Text content, reading style, speed, pronunciation, or accents.... Do...
- March 19th, 2019, 6:57 pm
- Forum: Readers Wanted: Short Works (Poetry & Prose)
- Topic: [FORTNIGHTLY POEM] Love's Language, Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Replies: 35
- Views: 385
My try: https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/loveslanguage_wilcox_vb_128kb.mp3 3:06 Thank you! Michele, to prove a patent is to verify the validity of it. A smile can precede a sigh or follow it, and here it probably works as a support for the sigh [of longing]... Not that I can interpret her words ...