Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- July 18th, 2008, 1:03 am
- Forum: Completed Projects
- Topic: COMPLETE:[LANG.] The Esperanto Teacher by Helen Fryer - mla
- Replies: 175
- Views: 44838
Ference Herczeg is a Hungarian name. I don’t really know how to pronounce Hungarian, but I think the Wikipedia page might help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Language/ It might be a bit too late, but if you drop me a PM with your mail address, I can pronounce it for you, I am a native spea...
- December 13th, 2007, 9:48 am
- Forum: Suggestions, Comments, News & Discussion
- Topic: Librivox CD on ebay for US$5.99. Librivox goes commercial???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1259
Hi there, A friend of mine has recently googled my name and this website popped up: http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300166593089 I was quite surprised to read this: "I really enjoy audio books, and I am glad to be able to offer some of these works for great prices! Thanks for l...
- April 22nd, 2007, 6:42 am
- Forum: Need Help? Got Advice?
- Topic: books in spanish
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1433
Hola,cataesteban wrote:i would like to read books in spanish, but i don´t know which ones are under public domain. any suggestions????
Me gustaría escuchar eso http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15532/15532-h/15532-h.htm
Hope to hear your recording soon
- April 20th, 2007, 9:06 am
- Forum: Help, Discussion, & Suggestions: Languages other than English
- Topic: [HUNGARIAN] Miklós Surányi: A Mester
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3101
Hi there, After a long break I'd like to continue recording podcasts again, but this time in my native language. I have just checked the Project Gutenberg out and I found some works available in Hungarian at last. :D I'd like to start with a project of recording Miklós Surányi's "A Mester". http://w...