COMPLETE: House of the Seven Gables by Nat. Hawthorne - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
shelagh

Post by shelagh »

PL all done -thanks for the nudge Gesine.

Glad to see this finished - well read.

Shelagh :D
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Great! I'll start cataloguing.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
xesands

Post by xesands »

OK - 18 should be fixed. Not sure what to do if this hasn't worked...said it was 128 bit when I exported it...fingers crossed!

17 will have to wait until tomorrow...can't find the complete sound file (yikes!) and may need to import and then re-export the MP3.

Reuploaded 18 can be found here:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ge/houseofsevengables_18_hawthorne.mp3
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

madera wrote:OK - 18 should be fixed. Not sure what to do if this hasn't worked...said it was 128 bit when I exported it...fingers crossed!

17 will have to wait until tomorrow...can't find the complete sound file (yikes!) and may need to import and then re-export the MP3.

Reuploaded 18 can be found here:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ge/houseofsevengables_18_hawthorne.mp3
It's ok, I'll do 17 myself.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

OK, completed stage 1 of cataloguing - step 2 will have to wait until archive.org have fixed some things.
xesands

Post by xesands »

Yay! Than ks, Gesine. I was waiting for tonight when I will have some time to myself to figure out 17 - but got your message.

Was 18 now fixed? If so, I'll know that it was the wacky version of Audacity I was using...more ammo to switch to something else...

Thanks for all your and Shelagh's hard work to get this done.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

madera wrote:Yay! Than ks, Gesine. I was waiting for tonight when I will have some time to myself to figure out 17 - but got your message.

Was 18 now fixed? If so, I'll know that it was the wacky version of Audacity I was using...more ammo to switch to something else...

Thanks for all your and Shelagh's hard work to get this done.
Yes, 18 was fine. :)
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

This book is now complete and can be downloaded from the LibriVox catalogue: http://librivox.org/house-of-the-seven-gables-by-nathaniel-hawthorne/

Thank you madera, for completing this, and shelagh, for listening, and of course nicodemus, for starting it. :)